Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Not Such A Great Plan..

When we were outside, my ears were still ringing from the pumping music and constant screaming. "Mandy.." I whispered, pulling her hand away from my back.
I took a deep breath.
"I left something inside, I'll just be a second.."

With a small wave, I walked back inside the hell-hole and slowly walked up the stairs. I just needed a bit of space..
Y'know?

But then, there was a complete silence in the house.. Not like the silence of being alone, but the silence of death.
I looked down the stairs, and nobody was there.
Somebody was probably just playing a practical joke..
"Mandy?" I called..
Shaking my head, I turned back to carry on down the corridor - But a pair of icey hands kept me facing away from them.
"Stop messing around.." I chuckled.
The figure, a man, darkly matched my nervous laughter and slid his hands down from my shoulders, and onto my back.

"You have five minutes.."

The weight on my back vanished, and everyone re-appeared like nothing had happened.
Oh.. Yeah, funny.
Who would really find that joke clever, scaring me out of my wits?

I heard some moans, and a scream from furthur down the corridor, so I hesitantly went to investigate.
There were three rooms, so I lightly knocked on the first and opened the door.

It was Ryan and Yasmin in bed together..
Niice.

I checked the second - It was completely empty, but the bedsheets were all over the place.

Standing outside the third, I gulped and pushed the door.
"Holy.. H-Holy shit!"
Blood splattered the walls and carpets, and there was a severed arm on the bed. I shook my head, collapsing.
"No.."
I looked back up - Nothing. The room was empty like the first, and the arm was replaced with an oddly shaped cushion.

Okay.. This was getting weird.

I headed back to the stairs, and started to decend.. Then I felt the pressure on my back again, this time violent and hard..
The next thing I knew, I was falling.. Tumbling down the stairs painfully and landing in a heap on the floor, blood trickling from my neck.
I couldn't feel anything, I was numb.. And the screams of people surrounding me were muffled, like I was in a thick bubble.

"M-Mandy.."

My eyes started to close, and fighting against it was completely impossible.. Was this the end?