Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Heart Break

I watched as Stefan went back inside the party before shaking my head and returning to the party. I saw him go up the stairs, but didn't follow him. He said he'd only be a minute, right?

"Hey, Mandyy," said someone from behind me. He grabbed my wrist and whirled me around to face him. I sighed...it was Wayne. He smelled strongly of booze, and I pushed him away. He got an offended look on his face, but thankfully one of his girlfriends showed up. I shook my head, turning to look up the stairs. Still nothing...
I sighed, turing back to the snack table and stealing a few chips.

That's when I heard a loud thud, then screams. I quickly turned around, looking desperately for the source of the commotion. Everyone was crowded around the stairs...

I quickly fought my way past the first few rings of people, irritably shoving people out of my way. I got a few looks, but I kept moving through the now thinning crowd. Some people were leaving the party, some got bored, and I think someone was calling 911...

My breathing hitched as my eyes landed on a mop of black hair. No...

I shoved the person in front of me out of my way, sinking to my knees beside Stefan.
"Stef?" I called quietly. When he didn't respond, I closed my eyes, head down...and to think, I never told him...

I slowly reached for his hand, placing mine over it. Tears sprang to my eyes...his hand was cold...