Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Wait.. What?

I was soon over my body, and staring down at the screaming girls and the pool of blood that was forming by my broken neck. If you looked close enough, you could see a shard of bone sticking out.
I looked away, it disgusted me..

I thought that, when you died, you went you somewhere you wanted to be - To relive your fondest memory or go to some sort of 'Heaven'
Well.. In my case, Hell.

I reached out my hands, looking through them at my feet below. I was transparent.. I mean, only slightly.

I then felt a pressure on my right hand, and looked down to see Amanda clutching it in hers. No..
I refuse to believe it!

I pounded on the wall behind me, screaming. Why couldn't I do anything? She couldn't hear me... Nobody could hear me.

Wait..
Oh my God..
Mom.
I turned around, pulling out my phone but dropping it to the floor clumsily. I couldn't grip it..
She then came rushing in, as we only lived down the road.
"My Stefan! Where is he?"
She pushed past everybody, yanking my hand away from Amanda and kissing my fingers a few times. "Come on.. Wake up, the fall wasn't that bad.."

Actually, it was.. I wouldn't be dead otherwise.

The ambulance crew came in, and rolled my body onto a stretcher.. Couldn't they see I was already gone?
Stupid bastards..
They brushed the hair from my face, and I looked at the stone expression - And the glazed over eyes that stared back at me..

What did I do now? I was alone..
Alone in a world.. Without anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
;~;

Anyway, commentoo!!