Status: Activeeeeee :D

The Inbetween.

Yet Another Heart-Ache..

I sat in the 'House Of Horrors', for obvious reasons. It was funny watching other people screaming when they passed a fake ghost.
They had no idea..
None of them could see me, which was stupid.. I hadn't seen any other ghosts, and so many people have died.

A cart came along, and the little girl almost wet her little knickers! What an idiot.. Her sister, wearing nothing other than black clothes, just laughed.
She wouldn't be laughing if she was the dead one..
No one would.
I mean, when your alive, it all seems so far away.. But it really isn't.

I waited in the dark for hours, just waiting.. Maybe I would see somebody I knew..

A scream..
But not in the same place I was.
It was from outside.
I walked outside, and headed for the crowd of people.

"Mandy? Mandy?" I heard, and looked up to see a small girl still up in the ferris wheel.
Mandy? As in.. Amanda?
I found a gap in the crowd and moved fowards, collapsing beside her. It was horrible to see..
But she had found me in a near enough state, and it wouldn't really have been pretty.

"Amanda.. I know you probably can't hear me, and I really couldn't care less.. But, where are you? If your death was anything like mine.."
I looked away, gulping,
"If it was anything like mine, then.. You'll still sort of be here.. So, come on. Show yourself."

I wasn't going to say anything stupid, no.. Just in case she could, in fact, hear me.