Status: Active:D

The Taste Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here

IMPORTANT, MUST READ!

Alex’s POV

I smiled down at the boy in my arms as he laughed hysterically at something on the movie, which I happened to not be paying any attention to. He looked up at me still laughing, and pecked my lips quickly before pulling away. I leaned down to catch his lips again, not quite ready to let the feeling of his lips on my own go. I brought my hand up to cup the gorgeous boy’s face as his lips massaged mine. I smiled into the kiss and tugged his lip gently. A slight moan escaped his mouth and I smirked as I trailed kisses down his neck, then bit down ever-so-slightly, causing him to growl at me, attaching our lips together once again. His kiss became more forceful, not that I minded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys.
This story is boring me to death.
I have no ideas, at all.
So.. I'm dropping this story.
But I have a question: Does anyone want to continue this?
That'd mean the world to me.
I really don't want to see this story go, but at the same time I seriously can't continue writing this.
Like I said, I have no ideas whatsoever.
And to be honest, I just don't want to write this.
So I decided instead of just never posting again, and quitting without notice, I'd write one more paragraph (Which I think you know where I was headed in that one paragraph;D) and ask if anyone wants to continue this.
If so, let me know. Either message me or write on my profile. Or comment. Whatever floats ya boat:3
If not, awh. That sucks:( I guess this story's over, then. Sorry guys D:
By the way, I still LOVE writing, and I'll be starting a new story. Like, legit right after I post this.
Hope you guys understand. If not, I'm sorry you hate me. :'(