Status: In progress :)

They're forever, Alex.

Chapter one.

Jack groaned as his best friend jumped excitedly on his bed waking him immediately from his dream "What..." he was groggy from sleep as he looked at Alex who had a huge grin.

"She said yes! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Alex yelled proudly as he jumped up and down on Jacks bed.

"That's great. Now get the fuck off my bed... It's too early," Jack groaned pulling a pillow over his head burying his head into the covers wanting to be asleep again, knowing that wasn't an option with Alexander William Gaskarth.

"But, Jacky, it's 11!" he whined though he reluctantly stood from his best friends bed a soft pout filling his red lips as he looked at his friend.

"Exactly... Go hang out with... Lisa..." Jack grunted from under his pillow wanting to get back to sleep not really feeling too awake so he wasn't going to be. That was his plan anyway.

"But, Jacky, she has gone with her friends... I can't!" he whined sitting back in a beanbag that had been chucked on the floor after his sited had come in Jacks room.

"Fine... I'm up, happy?" Jack said chucking his pillow in Alex's direction, he hoped he would have the pillow hit Alex in the head. It didn't.

"Very!"

Jack sat up and ran a hand through his hair, the dark brown hair always seemed to have a mind of it's own nowadays and stuck up in every direction. Jack liked to think of it as his hair having multiple Boners because he was hot. Maybe, maybe not.

"She doesn't know though, does she?" asked Jack as he pulled his legs reluctantly from the safe warmth of his bed "About..."

Alex shook his head staring down to the floor with a slight frown on his flawless face, Jack knowing was enough to scare Alex let alone his now girlfriend knowing, what if she took the piss?

"Nothing, it's not like it's anything personal... Its just telling you was fucking hard, nothing personal," Alex mumbled taking a glance in his best friends direction.

Jack just nodded his head as bs scratched a but at his crotch, standing from his messy over heated bed. "She's gonna suspect something, you know that, Lexi... You gotta be careful."

Alex nodded pulling his sleeves down a little but more as he looked at his best friend stretching out his long legs and arms "I know... But you know I have stopped!" Alex added, he had been so proud when it hadn't happened for more then a week, they had a celebration.

"I know, Lex, but they're still there," Jack reasoned as he walked clumsily to his closet to pick out some clothes for the day with Alex.

"I can't get rid of them," Alex snapped back before looking down at his knees with a frown on his face, he knew it was his fault they weren't going but it hurt to remember.

"I know. Be careful, tell Lisa when you're ready, Lexi," Jack said as he pulled out a pair of tight black jeans and a simple white v-neck off of the floor "You have to be careful."

"I know, but what if... Well, you know..." Alex blushed and gave Jack a pointed stare so Jack understood what his best friend was trying to put across to him.

"Have sex?" Jack spluttered a little as he pulled on the white v-neck his hair spiking again as he did so "She would probably be so caught up on how fucking huge you are and won't notice, okay?"

Alex laughed a little and rolled his eyes at his friends ways to make him smile, he always did in the end when he was near Jack. Jack is the type of person who is fucking rude but funny at the same time, you would be lucky to have him as a friend and Alex was lucky.

"Yeah..." Grinned Alex picking up something from Jacks bed side table, condom, used. "You totally screwed that blond!" Alex laughed out loud chucking the condom to his friend who was hopping around trying to get into the black skinny jeans.

"So? Least I'm not a virgin."

"So? Least I'm not a manwhore." Alex insulted then smirked a little at his comeback though he knew full well that Jack was no where near a manwhore and never really would be.

"You know it, babe, gimme fifty for the whole night... It'll be worth it, sexy thing," Jack flirts giving a 'sexy' wink at Alex then a cheeky grin. "Jaquelin at your service, babe."

Alex then cracked into laughed holding his stomach as the laughter roared from his mouth, Jack always made him laugh his head off and shake with the laughter that appeared. He wiped his eyes getting rid of the slight tears as he glanced at Jack who was pouting.

"I was serious." He winks

Alex just laughed at his friends joke, he didn’t really care if he was joking or not, he found it funny both ways. Maybe it was serious, but Alex could never really tell with the Barakat family… they were always un-serious. Not that it was a bad thing.

“Well, in that case, I got a fifty,” Alex laughed then shook his head in a fucking no.

“I’m here if you need, babe.”

Then Jack went back into his serious mode as he messed with his already fucked up hair “You need to be careful, you can’t let her see them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short
and gonna get no subcribers or comments
it's shit, but.. I don't care ;)
Tell me what you think