Status: active :]

See You at the Finish Line

three.

Once I was home I immediately headed for the stairs and used the new ramp that was there. My dad had gotten in installed today while I was at school. I smiled before going up it and to my room.

I climbed out of my chair and pulled myself up onto my bed and started to listen to my iPod. I hadn't listened to it lately because I wasn't really in the mood for music but after my day today, I definitely needed to.

I continued to listen until I feel asleep. I just needed to get away for a just a few more moments.

I was awaken later by my mom who had made dinner. I thought of just telling her that I didn't want to come down but I knew that would make her want to find out what was wrong with me. So instead I let her help me into my chair and then I followed her down on the ramp.

I was happy though to smell her & dad's homecooking. I seriously loved their food. It was like they had this great culinary chemistry that I never appreciated until I couldn't really do it on my own.

After dinner I cleaned up with little assistance from my mom. Once i finished i headed to my room and climbed in bed, closed my eyes and began to meditate. I didnt know if i wanted to go back tomorrow.

Or at all.

But i knew that my parents would want me to even if it would be hard. I let out a sigh as imagined myself traveling down that path again. The one where everyone was staring and whispering about me and what had happened. Waves of rage started to come over me and i stopped thinking for a moment.

I pulled myself up and dragged myself over to the case on the wall. The case that held all of my accomplishments from track over the years. All the anger that i had pent up over the summer just came out. I knocked it all to the ground as the anger seemed to amplify until the energy seemed to leave me. I crumbled to the ground as I wept until all the tears disappeared. I stayed there in the corner not planning to move at all.

Beyond the doors where Rain lay crumbled to the floor Rain's parents stood. Her father had the look of pain in his face as held his wife as they watched through the cracked door. It was difficult for the two to even thinking about making the move to stop her. They knew that this was something she just had to do. Once they knew that she would be alright they headed down the hall back to their room. They were giving her the next day off considering that she just released most of her energy.

I woke up as i felt a pair of arms around me. I decided to not exactly let them whoever they were know that I was awake. I waited only until I felt the softness of my bed to open my eyes, slowly. Once i did I was surprised. Not only were the arms that had picked me up familiar but so were the pair of eyes. I looked away from then briefly to find my voice. I slowly and calmly greeted him as best i could in my state. "What are you doing here?"

He just smiled. He didn't try to answer me at all for a moment. But just when I had grown irritated enough to make him answer me he beat me to it.

"Nice to see you too Rain. I came to give you your missing assignments since your parents called the school for them. I guess they don't think you'll be back. i wonder why." He tilted his head to the side as he smirked. I wanted to wipe that arrogant expression off his face but i stopped myself.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Room. Now." I said as I did my best to not to knock him off my bed.

"A please would suffice but no can do. You see i need your help so you can complete one of these assignments." I Sighed briefly before closing my eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Cam."

"Cam? You're kidding right?" he shook his head briefly.

"My full name is Cameron James Martinez." He had an accent. Spanish. Possibly. I disregarded it for the time being as I continued.

"Well Cam, Cameron whichever I need you to leave so I can change into some more suitable clothes then I will meet you downstairs." He stared at me for a few more second before getting up with the papers in hand and left the room. I was more than happy when I saw that he didn't leave the door ajar. I took a moment to stretch my upper torso as those were the only muscles that I could use now. I got to my chair that wasn't that far away before going to my closet and changing and heading downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not so long...sorry. All the pre-written chapters are pretty short. I have one more pre-written chapter and then I'll need some inspiration before I can added another chapter. So comments would help me a lot? I don't know if anyone likes this...

<3
~fictionsymphony