Status: active :]

See You at the Finish Line

four.

Cameron was sitting there waiting when I got downstairs to the table. My mom had just placed a few sandwiches on the table for us to consume as we did our assignments.

"What's the assignment?"

"It's for photography, we have to take photos in and outside with different lights." I nodded my head as I noticed the cameras sitting on the table.

"We can start in here." He passed me a sheet of paper that had the instructions on it so that I would know what we would have to do. We would have to take turns and take one of each other because apparently this is supposed to help us get accustomed to working in pairs. It could work or it couldn't.

It didn't take long for us to finish the pictures inside and then I had to let him help me out of the chair so that we could go outside. I held back a glare as my mom was helping the two of us. Once I was back in the chair I started to roll over to the edge of the sidewalk so that I was near the grass. My wheels wouldn't be able to go past it, so if we decided to go into the grass I would have to just sit in it while leaning against it or something else.

"We need color so we need to use the grass."

"Great." I mutter sarcastically as my mom and he both took one of my arms and I was positioned against one of the hedges nearest to the house. As Cameron held the camera he frowned.

"Would it kill you to smile?" I was going to retort when I saw my mom dancing funnily behind him and it made me laugh. He didn't know so he just snapped the pictures. I wiped the few tears that gathered in my eyes at the sight of my mother doing that.

I had to take a few more so I waved her away and actually smiled for once. Once he was done and since I didn't feel like being pulled up, roughly I must add I decided to just take my pictures from right on the ground. He sat down a few meters away from me and I took a few. He had a smirk planted on his face.

"Would it kill you to wipe that stupid smirk off your face?" I mocked him and he frowned. In my opinion that was tons better than that annoying smirk of his. Once I finished I reached up to try and pull up on my own but I cut my hand on a very sharp thorn.

"Shit." I muttered as I pulled my hand back to see that it was much worse than I thought.

"Language." My mom said before she saw the blood. She quickly walked over and helped me up using my other hand and sat me down in my chair. Instead of me having to actually push myself Cameron assisted me and picked me up when we got towards the step. It was kind of him but he didn't actually have to do it.

Once I was back inside my mom left me in the living room laying on the couch to get the first aid. Cameron grabbed the page with questions on it and started to ask them as I waited for my mom to get back. They were basic questions about the assignment. We finished them even before my mom come back.

"Do you ever get tired of having to be helped?" He asked even when my mom was sitting there. I looked at her and she nodded her head to let me know that she didn't care if I said I was, because she knew it was true.

"Yes, I feel useless."

"But you aren't." He shot back. I gave him a weird look, "What do you mean?"

"You can do plenty without anyone's help. You only need help when it comes to stairs on reaching something, other than that you're pretty capable."

"And your point is?"

"Rain." My mom said warning me about my rudeness towards Cameron.

"Sorry." I said to both of them.

"It's fine. You don't have to be mad at the world because you can't do some things. You just have to find out ways to make things better." I nodded not really aware that I had actually done it. My mom caught my eye and she smiled that knowing smile of hers.

'What?' I mouthed. She just smiled before getting up and walking out of the room. She left me so confused and so did he. I don't get why he was caring so much about me. I was no one to him really. Just a classmate.

With me just being just his classmate he left once he made sure we had everything done. I just lay there thinking about what he said.

I had no clue why he even cared about how I felt about my situation. He was just a new student, who helped me when I was humiliated. I thanked him for that but what else was there for me to want from him other than for him to just leave me alone and let me be. But for some reason I had this feeling that that wasn't going to happen. That he was brought here to me for some other reason other than to be my partner and classmate. Boy, was I wishing I knew what this was all about. But for now I wouldn't ponder on it anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this was the last pre-written chapter. I'm kinda stuck. If you have any ideas please throw them my way. I'll be sure to credit it to you. I'll most likely twist it so that it'll be a little different though. I just really want someone's help with this.

I don't like just ending things like this.

Either way, thanks for those few who are reading and subscribing.

Comments would be nice. :)

<3
~fictionsymphony