‹ Prequel: He's a Monster
Status: Finished!

Vampire's Kiss

The End

The feminine boy sighed as the male slowly brushed his lips on his neck."Stop Zephy.We need to watch Valentine."
The male moved from behind the feminine boy and stood next to him for a second."What are you doing?"
The feminine boy smiled with a slight giggle."I'm thinking of what it would be like if we were married."
The male kissed the boy's cheek."It wouldn't be much different but my parents would make me move to Bulgaria."
"Why?"
"They're just really strange."
The feminine boy nodded as he left the room and began laughing about something with Zephyr."Valentine."He called.
"What up Uncle Seb?"He asked from upstairs.
"What are you doing?"
"Looking through Uncle Zephy's baby pictures.You know his hair and eyes used to be silver."
"No....I didn't.Speaking of Zephyr.I wonder where he went.Are you hungry?"
"A little.I'll make myself a sandwich or something."
"Okay."Sebastian sighed as he began looking around the room for the male."Zephyr...Where'd you go?"
"I'm in my room."The male's voice said softly.
"What are you doing in there?"
The male sighed as he waked up to the feminine boy with his hands behind his back."I've been thinking about what you said while we were just talking so I did something."
"What did you do? Is it illegal?"
"No.Just close your eyes."
The boy nodded as he did as the male said and waited.
"Okay.You can open them now."
The feminine boy opened his eyes and smiled widely.

"Sebastian Grey,Will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe it's finished -cries-

All 12 chapters that I put love into....I'm going to miss the story of Zephyr and Sebastian Drake.