‹ Prequel: He's a Monster
Status: Finished!

Vampire's Kiss

Untitled

The feminine boy was feeling vulnerable.After 2 weeks of constant pain that the male inflicted on him was making the poor feminine boy feel happy but mad and way too sad. He had shed so many tears since the male told him began.A soft sigh escaped the feminine boy's lips as the male kissed them passionately. A look of joy crossed the male's lips as he hugged the feminine boy's delicate body securely. "How was your day at school today?"

"Why would you care? You're the one that kidnapped me,remember? Obviously,You don't care how I feel." The feminine boy said with a slight attitude.

"I wanted you because I cared about you.You could take it back but I don't believe in taking things back.Words,books,CDs,nothing."

The feminine boy sighed as the wiggled out of the male's grip."I'm going out with a friend that seems to be my only friend that isn't weird."

"You classify me as a friend?"

"No.You're just weird."The feminine boy said as he began putting on a shirt but stopped at the sight of Zephyr."What now?"

"What time will you be back?"

"10,11.Maybe 12."

Zephyr smiled as he pushed the feminine boy onto the bed."Then,You may not go."

"Grr....Who says?"

"I do.Remember our deal?" A sinister smile flickered on the male's lips.

"What deal?"The feminine boy said as he looked away furiously.

"If we don't eat together,We don't eat at all."

"I was probably drunk when I said that."

"No because you didn't throw up when we-"

"Please stop talking."

There was a long pause after that, As if someone was thinking.

"Does this make us a couple?"The male asked with a confused look.

"I guess so. I wish it didn't." Even though Sebastian cared a lot about Zephyr,He wouldn't say it.He admired the male,the feminine boy was too afraid to admit it so he said mean things to Zephyr to hide his feelings."I don't care about you at all."

"I care a lot about you and I will do everything to make you love me too."

The feminine boy noticed the sinister smile on the male's face.He also noticed those seductive,iridescent,Sebastian-loving,purple eyes.

Sebastian knew what was going to happen but he didn't want to let the words roll past his tongue and escape his lips.

"I won't do that to you tonight."The feminine boy nodded as the male kissed his lips again.