‹ Prequel: He's a Monster
Status: Finished!

Vampire's Kiss

Feelings

A giggle from the living room alerted the feminine boy.Zephyr seemed to be meeting with a 'co-worker' for 'business purposes' or at least that's what Zephyr told him.

The feminine boy felt jealously roll over his tongue and fall out of his mouth with a sigh.

"So.....How's it going with the little boy?"A woman's voice said in a low voice.

"Well,"The male said with a gruff voice,the sexy way Sebastian liked it."He seems to like me but he denies it so I can't be too sure."

"Oh,"There was a pause then a sound like someone was biting into a peach.

The sound made the feminine boy shiver.It also made him feel used.Why did Zephyr want me if he's rich and he has a girlfriend? The feminine boy thought as he felt blazing tears fall down his cheeks.

"If he actually did love me as much as he says he does,would he really just kiss her?"He slowly got up and wandered into the illuminated living room.

"Oh Sebastian! Did you oversleep?"The male said with a dazzling smile as he looked at the feminine boy.

"Yeah....Whatever."

There was a slight pause as the two on the couch exchanged glances."You feeling okay Sebastian?"

The feminine boy sighed as he felt a rush of dizziness rush through him."Don't worry about me.I-I'm fine just go back to.....what you were...doing. "He was seconds from falling but he tried to keep himself up the best he could."Hey you!"He pointed to the lady that was now sitting next to Zephyr.

"What is it Mr.Grey?"

"He's not feeling to good.Maybe you could tell her later Sebby."Zephyr said as he got up from his seat on the couch and picked up the boy.

"I'm fine! Put me down,I really have to say this."The feminine boy said as he kicked the air violently.

"Okay.Say what you must?"

Sebastian was tempted to punch her in her face as hard as he could but he couldn't effect Zephyr's work with violence but with words.