Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

The Nightmare.

I knelt down in a graveyard, silent tears sliding down my cheeks. I was at a grave. I put a hand on his gravestone, my fingers sliding across his name. Cedric Diggory.

Suddenly, the grass below me shook. A mound of grass in front of me burst open, a grey, broken fist revealed. I stumbled backwards in fear. The fist pulled the hole in the ground wider until a white veiny Cedric pulled himself out of his own grave. He dragged his body towards me.

"They said that Lord Voldemort killed me." He moaned. I gasped and scrambled backwards, away from him. "But it wasn't. It was you, Hayley. You broke my heart and distracted me. I could've defended myself!" My hands shook and I quickly got to my feet. "It's time for payback!"

I tried to run but my legs wouldn't move fast enough, I kept tripping and falling. He got closer and closer, his eyes murderous. I tried to scream but no sound would come out.

"You can try to run, you can scream. No one will save you!" Cedric said. His hand grabbed my ankle, he was ice cold. His grip was tight, I couldn't shake him off. "Now, you die." He said. I screamed and screamed.

I sat up in bed.

"Hayley!" Fred said.

"You are okay?" George asked. They were both on either side of my bed. My breathing was heavy and broken. It was just a dream. Just a dream.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I breathed.

"You were screaming in your sleep!" George said.

"Last time I checked, screaming wasn't fine." Fred said. "Did you have the dream again?" I nodded.

"Well, we think Harry arrived a while ago. That should cheer you up." George said.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I said, crawling out of bed.

"You were screaming, it was quite terrifying."

"We didn't want to wake you in case you started screaming at us. Why were you sleeping before dinner anyway?" Fred chuckled.

"I was tired. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been sleeping well. Too busy screaming." I pulled my big hoodie on and my grey fuzzy slippers on and went out and looked through the house. We were all in Sirius' house on Grimmauld place. I went into Ron's room and there was Harry, Hermione and Ron. I heard them talking about how Dumbledore made us swear not to write to Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
What a way to start the next story, right? A terrible nightmare. Weeew. Comment and subscribe and shit or zombie Cedric will crawl into your bed at night and devour your soul and take all your food. :O
-Ellie x