Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Voldemort Is On The Move.

"That foul, evil gargoyle!" I growled and slumped into the chair in the common room. It was late at night. "We're not learning how to defend ourselves!"

"We're not learning how to pass our OWLs." Hermione snapped. "She's taking over the entire school!" The radio spurted out Fudge's voice and Harry turned it up so we could hear.

"Security has been and will remain the Ministry’s top priority. Furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black." He said.

"Harry!" The fire spat. I turned around to see Sirius' face in the fire.

"Sirius!" Harry said, running to the fire. "What are you doing here?"

"Answering your letter. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" He asked.

"She's not letting us use magic at all." I said.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat." Sirius said.

"Combat? What does he think, that we're forming some kind of wizard army?" Ron said.

"That's what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry." Sirius said. "He's becoming more powerful by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry. But things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move."

"Well what can we do?" Harry asked. We heard a door open up in the dormitries.

"Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be of more help but for now at least, it looks like you're on your own." Sirius said and the fire disappeared. I stood up and looked out the rainy window. Lightning and thunder cracked.

"He really is out there, isn't he?" Hermione said.

"We've got to be able to defend ourselves." I said. "If Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will." I turned and looked at Harry just as more lightning flashed.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEEEE! DA is starting bitches.
-Ellie x