Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Anything?

"First, we need to find a place to practise where Umbridge won't find out." Harry said as Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Neville and I walked across the bridge towards the clock tower.

"The Shrieking Shack?" Ginny asked.

"It's too small." I said.

"The Forbidden Forest?" Hermione asked.

"Not bloody likely!" Ron said.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asked.

"Who cares!" Hermione said. "I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it? Breaking the rules." I raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?" I asked.

"Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today." Hermione said.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermione said.

"Right, over the next few days, we should each come up with a couple possibilities. We've got to make sure that wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us." Harry said.

"Will do, Harry." I said.

---

Filch slammed yet another decree into the wall. 'All student organisations are hence forth disbanded. Any student in noncomplice will be expelled.'

I was walking around the empty seventh floor, wondering where I could find somewhere to practise. Crabbe and Goyle pushed into me.

"Watch where you're going, Amsterdam!" Goyle said and cackled.

"Oi, shove off." Draco said, appearing around the corner. Crabbe and Goyle disappeared. "Sorry, it's my fault. Since the train they dislike you a lot more."

"That's nice. In case you haven't noticed, I'm busy." I said and walked past him. He ran over and slipped in front of me.

"Busy doing what?" He asked.

"None of your business." I hissed and kept walking. He walked beside me.

"Back to this again?" Draco said. "I thought we were friends now."

"You thought wrong. We're not friends, I just dislike you less." I said, trying to escape him.

"That's progress then." He pushed me up against the wall. Draco said. "So when are you going to tell me what you're doing."

"I'm not." I said.

"Playing hard to get then, Hayley? That's no fun." He said, moving some hair out of my face.

"Don't touch me." I said angrily.

"You're cute when you're angry." He said, observing my face. I looked at the ground, keeping my face away from his.

"I thought you were better than this, Malfoy." I growled. I grabbed my jaw and made me look him in the eyes.

"I am. You haven't seen all the sides of me yet." He forced his lips against mine. I struggled underneath him as he kissed me and waited angrily for him to stop. As soon I as I stopped fighting him and just stood and waited, his kiss turned more passionate. I felt my cheeks burning. He slowly leaned away. "Anything?" He asked, letting me go. I stared blankly at him.

"I..." I said, unsure of what to say. I quickly walked away from him, ignoring the question.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGDSGNJDSKFNJEWFWEJFKGKSDMFJDSF. Scandal! Double-Cross! Shock horror!
-Ellie x