Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

The Room Of Requirement.

"Hayley!" I ran into Neville as soon as I turned the corner.

"Oh! Neville. You scared me. I thought you were... someone else." I said.

"I found somewhere! I found somewhere for the DA!" He said excitedly.

"Really? That's great! Where is it?" I asked. He took me around the corner. "This is just a wall."

"You need to think about how much we need a place to practise." Neville said. I thought hard and long then noticed doors appeared in front of me.

"Neville!" I said. "This is brilliant!" I opened the door and went in. It was a large, empty room, mirrors across the walls, as if it were a dance studio with a fireplace at the other end. "This is amazing. Good work, Neville!"

"I'll go get the others, you can wait here if you like." Neville said. I nodded and looked around. Neville left me alone. There were wooden figures with wheels that looked like death eaters with targets on their chests in the corner. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at the fireplace.

"Incendio." I said and the fire lit. I smiled. I turned to the wooden death eaters. "Accio." One of them rolled towards me. "Expelliarmus!" The wand in it's hand flew away. "Impedimenta!" It fell backwards. I grinned. "Reducto!" Another one of the death eaters exploded. I laughed. "Stupefy!" Another death eater burst backwards and banged against a mirror. It smashed. "Reparo!" The mirror then fixed itself. I grinned. Magic is so fun.

"Enjoying yourself?" The twins said from behind me. I turned and Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Fred and George were at the door.

"You've done it, Neville." Hermione said, looking around. "You've found the room of requirement."

"The what?" Ron asked.

"It's also known as the come and go room." Hermione said. "The room of requirement only appears when a person has real need of it and is always equipped to seek their needs."

"So, say you really needed the toilet?" Ron asked.

"Charming, Ronald." I said.

"But yes, that is the general idea." Hermione said.

"It's brilliant." Harry said. "It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaha. Charming Ronald. I love it :D
-Ellie x