Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Explanations To The Twins.

Umbridge had taken Harry and Cho to Dumbledore's office to do who knows what to them or Dumbledore.
The sign up sheet, which they took, was titled 'Dumbledore's Army' after all.

I sat in the common room with Fred and George.

"Are you going to tell us what's going on with you and Draco now?" George asked. I took in a deep breath.

"When I was on the seventh floor, before I ran into Neville and he showed me to the Room Of Requirement, I ran into Draco. We talked and then he shoved me up against a wall and kissed me." I said.

"That's repulsive!" Fred said.

"That's what I thought at first but I don't know anymore!" I said. "It's hard to tell you what's going on with Draco and I because even I don't know!"

"Well, have you talked to him after that?" George asked.

"Yes, just before everyone left for Christmas. He said he would've stayed over Christmas for me if I asked him, but I told him not to." I said. "I'm just really confused about him right now. I need to talk to him about it, but I can't because if people know about us then everyone will judge me and no one will like me anymore!" My head fell into my hands in frustration. They both came over and put their arms around me.

"We still like you." Fred said.

"Really?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah!" George said. "It's hard not to like you. You're bloody crazy." I smiled through the tears forming in my eyes.

"Thank you." I said.

"We'll try to support you whatever happens." Fred said.

"No promises though." George said. I laughed.

"I think I'll manage for now." I said.

"And if he hurts you, we'll hurt him. Is that okay?" Fred said. I nodded.

"Go for your life." I said. I leaned my head on George's chest and held Fred's hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, look at the twins, being all adorable-like.
-Ellie x