Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Leaving Hogwarts.

Fred, George and I were outside with a first year who had done lines with Umbridge and was crying because his hand hurt. Harry walked over to us from who knows where.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Arthur." The boy said.

"It's going to be fine." Fred said.

"Yeah, it's not as bad as it seems." George said.

"See? It's fading already." I said, showing him my hand and I patted Arthur on the knee.

"Ours is almost gone." Fred said.

"The pain stops after a while." George said.

"Hem hem." Umbridge said, standing in the doorway of the entrance to Dumbledore's office. I stood up and glared at her. "As I told you once before, Mr. Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished." With that, she walked back into Dumbledore's office. I would never consider it hers.

"You know, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." I said.

"Hayley, we've been thinking the exact same thing." The twins said.

---

The next day, the fifth years had their OWLs in the Great Hall, it was the perfect time for our departure of Hogwarts. Umbridge sat supervising them. We were at the top of the staircase by the common room.

"Ready?" I asked the twins. We all held our broomsticks.

"Ready!" The twins said. They cleared the way for me. "Care to do the honours?"

"I'd be delighted." I said. I took out my wand and pointed it at the orange box with a red 'W' on it. "Incendio." The string connected to the box lit and we stood back.

It exploded and fireworks zipped all around the staircase. No doubt you could hear it all over the school. I climbed on my broomstick and flew down to the first floor. One little spark had escaped into the Great Hall. I poked my head around the corner and there she stood, watching the little firework zoom past her into the Great Hall and burst into bright blue colours. She stepped forward to look for where it came from and I waved the twins over. They flew past her and into the Great Hall. I followed them into the hall and pointed my wand at their papers and made them fly up into the air. More fireworks exploded in the ceiling of the hall. Umbridge watch in astonishment.

"Here you go!" I threw a small one down at Harry, Ron and Hermione which exploded into little ones in front of their faces. They laughed.

We high-fived each other as we flew past. One spark flew and Crabbe and Goyle and chased them out of the hall. Filch ran in with a mop, not that it would do anything. I pulled the biggest firework out of my pocket.

"Ready when you are!" The twins shouted and we laughed.

I lit it and threw it over my shoulder and quickly got out of the way. It exploded into a fiery red dragon. It chased Umbridge down the hall and it blew up just as she got out of the hall and hit every single one of her bloody decrees that were hammered into the wall. Paper fluttered everywhere then every single frame fell and crashed to the floor. Umbridge screamed as we flew over her head and out the front door of Hogwarts. Everyone in the hall ran out the doors after us and cheered as Fred and George threw the last firework over their shoulders which blew into an orange 'W' in the sky.

"Goodbye, Hogwarts!" I shouted and flew for Grimmauld Place.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH, FUCK OFF UMBRIDGE. :D Favourite chapter to write EVAAH.
-Ellie x