Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

The Beginning Of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

Fudge was questioning whether to resign or not, Umbridge has been suspended and was being investigated. The Daily Prophet had finally admitted that Voldemort had returned and Dumbledore was reinstated as headmaster at Hogwarts. Not that that mattered to me. I wasn't attending Hogwarts anymore.

Fred and George had invited me to help with their joke shop, "Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes". I was happy to help. After my performance at the Ministry, Tonks said I should be an Auror, but since I left Hogwarts, that was out.

"I've got connections, I'll try get you in." Tonks said and winked.

"You do that, Tonks." I said and grinned.

"Hayley, ready to go shop hunting?" George said.

"Yeah, I heard a place opened up on Diagon Alley, very populated." I said.

"Alright, let's go." Fred said.

"See you later, Mum!" The twins said.

"Oh, are you warm enough? Are you all okay? Ready?" Molly said, rushing towards us.

"We're fine, Mum!" Fred said.

"Alright." She said, smiling. She looked like she was going to cry. "You're growing up so quickly."

"We'll be back later." George said. "Bye!"

I grabbed Fred and George's hands and apparated to an alley next to the Leaky Cauldron. We quickly went through the Leaky Cauldron and I tapped my wand on the brick wall out back. They bricks moved and molded back to show our entrance into Diagon Alley.

We wandered down and just as I had mentioned, a tall building had a sale sign outside it. Someone who wanted to get far from Britain since Voldemort came back. Their loss is our gain. I opened the door and looked around. Spacious, a couple stories high. It was perfect. Fred and George turned to the man who stood inside.

"We'll take it!" They said.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALL DONE. :D Weew. Now onto HALF BLOOD PRINCE, DUN DUN DUNNN.
-Ellie x