Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Sticking Up For Draco.

He opened the cabin door for me, Crabbe and Goyle were already in there. I sat opposite them by myself.

"What's she doing here?" Goyle asked.

"Doesn't matter, if you have a problem, shove off!" Draco snarled and they both stood up and left. "Sorry about them, they don't understand." He almost smiled. Not smirked, smiled. He sat next to me and I moved slightly away from him and stared out the window. "Hayley," He began, but I stopped him.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"They don't understand?" He asked with a confused look.

"No, after that. I could've sworn you called me by my first name." I said. He chuckled but I wasn't joking. I was serious.

"I can call you Hayley, right?" He asked.

"I suppose." I said.

"When am I going to convince you I'm not a bad guy?" He asked.

"That'd be a hard job to do after the past five years that you've made my friend's lives hell." I growled.

"I know how hard it will be to gain your trust, but I don't like them. You're different." He said, almost breathing into my ear now. I sat uncomfortably. "You're special."

"Amsterdam!" Fred said, standing in the doorway. Draco moved away quickly. "We're sorry about before."

"You're scraping at the bottom of the barrel a bit, sitting with Malfoy?" George said.

"Lay off." I said bitterly.

"Come on, why don't you come back? We sent the rest of them away for you." Fred said. I shook my head.

"Why not?" George said. I stood up and put a hand on the door.

"It's only business." I snarled and slammed the door in their face.

"Standing up for me now?" Draco said, now smirking.

"As I said, only business." I said and sat down again.
♠ ♠ ♠
She IS going to the dark side! Probably! :P Ehehe.
-Ellie x