Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Introducing Luna Lovegood.

I left the train with Draco, ducking my head and hiding behind him whenever Gryffindors passed.

"You'd think you didn't want to be seen with me." He said. Crabbe and Goyle trailed behind us.

"I'd rather not tarnish my true Gryffindor reputation." I said. Harry, Ron and Hermione stood nearby. Draco walked towards them, I stayed put.

"I'm surprised the Ministry let you walk around free!" Draco said to Harry. "Better enjoy it while you can. I suspect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it!" Harry moved to punch him but Ron pulled him back. "What'd I tell you? Complete nutter."

"Oi!" I yelled at him. He looked at me for a lingering moment then walked away. Harry, Ron and Hermione stared at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer. Come on, let's get up to the castle." I said, walking past them.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I waited for the next carriage as Cho Chang's just left. Harry looked at her with longing. Potter's got a crush then.

"Hi, guys." Neville said, clinging to a plant with one arm.

"Hi, Neville." We said. A carriage came up behind us and Harry stared at the Thestral pulling it in shock.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"What's what?" Ron asked.

"That. Pulling the carriage." Harry said.

"Nothing is pulling the carriage, Harry." Hermione said. "It's pulling itself like always." They walked past onto the carriage and Harry continued to stare at it.

"You see it too, right?" Harry asked me.

"I do." I said, stroking it's nose then getting onto the carriage.

"You're not going mad." A girl with white, long, wavy hair said in a dreamy, high, voice, hiding behind a newpaper. She pulled it down. "I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am." I sat next to her.

"That's reassuring." I whispered to Ron and we laughed.

"Everyone, this is Loony Love - " Hermione stopped herself. "Luna Lovegood." Hermione looked bewildered. "Interesting necklace."

"It's a charm, actually." She said. "Keeps away the nargles. Hungry. I hope there's pudding."

"What's a nargle?" Ron whispered to Hermione.

"No idea." She whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehehehe. Loony. I always liked Luna, she reminds me of myself a bit. Isolated, crazy, a bit creepy, dazy.
-Ellie x