Status: Active (:

Together We Are Strong

Making Up With The Twins.

I sat in Transfiguration next to Angelina. I would usually sit with the twins, but they were still giving me strange looks. They were late again anyway.

"Sorry we're late, professor." They said and took the seats across the aisle from me.

"Alright, settle down." Professor McGonagall said. "Today, we will be learning the art of - "

A piece of folded parchment floated onto my desk. I opened it up and it read 'What was up with you on the train the other day?'. I looked up and both the twins were staring at me, waiting for a reply. I scribbled out

'I was frustrated. PMSing again, I suppose. I should get Madam Pomfrey to sort me out.' I threw it to George quickly when Professor McGonagall began writing something on the board. He read through it then started writing for a moment and threw it back.

'We know you must've been PMSing. But Malfoy? Really?' I was unsure what to write back. I knew I couldn't convince them that he was being nice to me.

'As I said, I was frustrated. But don't worry. Malfoy and I aren't best friends now.' I wrote and chucked it back. George nodded.

'Alright, I suppose we can forgive you. But you know the drill. Later, you have to beg.' He wrote. I grinned and nodded at him then turned back to the lesson.

---

Fred, George and I sat in the common room, testing their products on a few first years.

"Skiving Snackboxes!" George said.

"Sweets that make you ill!" Fred said.

"Get you out of class whenever you like." I said.

"Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom!" The twins said. A boy next to me jaw line grew until his face almost looked like a frog.

"Care for another one?" I asked him.

I looked up and Harry came in from his detention with Professor Umbridge. Vile, that woman.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Hermione asked Harry as I walked over.

"Nothing." He said.

"Your other hand." She said, picking up the hand he was hiding under his book. I looked at his hand. 'I must not tell lies' was scratched into it.

"You've got to tell Dumbledore." I said.

"No. Dumbledore's got enough on his mind right now." Harry said. "I don't want to give Umbridge the satifaction."

"Bloody hell, Harry. The woman's torturing you. If the parents knew about this - " Ron said.

"Well I haven't got any of those, have I, Ron?" Harry snapped. I shook my head and went back to go help Fred and George with a kid who had taken too many Puking Pastilles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hazaaah! The twins and Hayley are friends again. I'm surprised they keep forgiving her, she's bloody insane.
-Ellie x