Status: Comment?

Fake

1/1

Fake.

That's what he is. A fake.

Zachary James Baker is a fake and a liar.

He acts like he's happy and that nothing is wrong but I know something is wrong. i just don't know what it is.

I first noticed in high school that something was wrong. When he was a Junior and I was a Senior. Even though we were born the same year, he was a grade below me and our friends because his birthday was in December. But that is besides the point.

He came to school one day acting all down in the dumps and when we had asked what was wrong he'd say "Nothing guys. I'm fine.", put on a smile and walk to his class. Then he's act fine the rest of the day.

Everyday this occurred and everyday we got the same answer:

"I'm fine guys, seriously."

We should have pushed him more to tell us what was wrong. We stopped going to his house and he was always willing to go somewhere, anywhere. We should have noticed something was wrong.

But he seemed to be better when the band started. Hell, he was better. Tour was when he seemed truly happy.

But it was the going home part he hated. We all thought it was 'cause he loved the excitement on tour and meeting fans and shit.

Boy, were we wrong. Jimmy even thought that was why he hated going home and Jimmy can read anybody like a fucking book. Well, apparently not everyone.

Then Jimmy died.

That's when it got worse. He basically stopped all communication and wouldn't want to do anything after a few months after Jim passed. He made excuses whenever me and the guys asked if he wanted to hang out.

"Sorry, I can't. I don't feel good."

"I have things to do with VU. Sorry."

Bullshit. All bullshit.

He was so close to the edge and we didn't even know it. Well, until the wedding that is. That just shoved him over.

It's awesome to find out that not long after you lose one of you best friends you lose another.

And to know that only if you paid a little more attention could have possibly stopped this whole thing.

Just three simple words was all he had to say and I would have never stopped paying him any attention.

If only I made him talk to me in high school about what was wrong I wouldn't have found out by a god-damned letter.

Just three motherfucking words and Zachary James Baker wouldn't have been a fake. A liar.

Three. Simple. Words.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry. It seems whenever I write Zacky, he's sad :(

I'm not sure where I came up with this but here it is :)

Please comment. Or don't. That's cool :P