‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

I sat on my bed and Harry, Ron and Hermione sat in a circle on the ground and Harry held a scrunched up newspaper in between them that was lit on fire to keep them warm.

"So when did you get here?" Harry asked Hermione.

"A few days ago." Hermione said as her cat, Crookshanks meowed outside our door. "Though for a while I wasn't sure I was coming."

"Mum sort of lost it last week." Ron said. "Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts. That it was too dangerous."

"Oh, come on." Harry said.

"She's not alone." Hermione said. "Even my parents, and they're muggles, know something bad's happening."

"Anyway, Dad stepped in, told her she was being barmy and took a few days, but she came around." Ron said.

"But this is Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore, what could be safer?" Harry asked.

"There's been alot of talk recently that Dumbledore's gotten a bit old." I said.

"Rubbish!" Harry said. "What, he's only... how old is he?"

"A hundred and fifty? Give or take a few years." I said and we all laughed.

---

The next day, a bunch of kids from Hogwarts had come to the shop to see how Fred and George were doing. They usually stayed at the shop overnight to do stocktake and to make and test more products. Most of the shops had closed down since the death eaters broke in, but I thought people needed a laugh these days, so we stayed true. Fireworks like the ones we set off last year were flying around the very top of the shop.

"Step up! Step up!" The twins said.

"We've got Fainting Fancies! Nose-Bleed Nougats! Just in time for school! Puking Pastilles!" I said. I sat up by the till on the second floor selling everything everyone wanted to buy and the twins and I swapped around.

"Hello ladies!" We said as Ginny and Hermione picked a pink bottle.

"Love potions, ay?" Fred said. "Yeah, they really do work!"

"Then again, the way we hear it, Ginny, you're doing just fine on your own!" I said and winked at her.

"Meaning?" She asked.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked.

"It's none of your business." She said and walked away. Hermione quickly put the pink bottle down and left. I walked back to the till.

"How much for this?" Ron asked me.

"Five galleons." I said.

"How much for me?" Ron asked.

"Five galleons." The twins repeated.

"But I'm your brother!" Ron said.

"Ten galleons." They said and we walked away. The shop was packed with people, hardly enough room to walk around, not that that was any surprise. The place was filled with amazing products Fred and George had made.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish their shop was real! It would be so useful. >:D
-Ellie x