‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Double-Cross.

The year was passing and snow was falling. I knew all the dates of the Hogwarts Hogsmeade trips and I planned to visit everyone then. I sat outside Honeydukes and saw them all bunched up together as they walked over.

"Hayley?" Someone's voice called. I stood up and looked through the snow. It was Neville.

"Neville! Hi!" I ran over and gave him a hug.

"How have you been going? I didn't get to visit you at Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes before school started." He said.

"Oh, that's alright. I've been doing great, how are you?" I asked.

"Great. I never got to thank you and the people from the Order for saving us at the Ministry." He said.

"I just wanted to help." I said. "I'll see you later!" He left into a shop. I greeted many other people who I recognised from Hogwarts and a group of first years came up to me to ask if I was 'The amazing Hayley Amsterdam'. Fred, George and I were legendary now for what we did last year. I went into the three broomstick and got a butter beer.

"Hayley." Draco said from behind me. He looked sort of scared in a way. "Can I talk to you round the back for a moment?" I nodded and followed him into a back room. Suddenly, he pulled his wand out and pointed at me and everything went blank. Hyponotised. "Take this to Dumbledore as a present. Don't touch it." I nodded mechanically.

I left the three broomsticks and started walking through the snow to Hogwarts.

"Hayley, what have you got? Are you coming to visit us at Hogwarts?" Leann asked.

"I have to deliver this. It's important." I said mechanically.

"What is that?" She asked. I didn't answer. I had to take it to Dumbledore. "Hayley, answer me!" She tried to take the package.

"Leave it!" I hissed. She tried to take it from me. A necklace showed through the packaging as she tried to pull it off me.

"No, Hayley, it's cursed, don't touch it!" Leann said.

"Leave me alone! I need to take this to Dumbledore!" I yelled but in trying to get the necklace back, I touched it. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

"I warned her!" Leann shouted to someone. "I warned her not to touch it!"

I writhed around in the snow then lifted into the air and froze. I screamed and screamed mid-air, my arms spread wide. I couldn't move. Then I fell to the ground. I shivered and shook as if I were going crazy.

"Don' get any closer!" Hagrid said. "Get back, all of ya'!" Hagrid lifted me up in his arms and muttered words to me. "Do not touch tha', except for tha' wrappings. Do ya' understand?"

---

I woke up in the hospital wing of Hogwarts. I mumbled and held my head.

"Oh dear, you're awake." Madam Pomfrey said.

"How long have I been out to it?" I asked her.

"A few weeks, you might want to take it slow for a while." She said. I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Le skip a couple months* Ahaha. I did say this was a filler story. Only going to be a short one.
-Ellie x