‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Christmas.

I stayed at Hogwarts for a while. I picked up a few classes that I needed to take to become an auror. I had been at Hogwarts for a while. Fred and George understood. They wanted me to take as much time as I needed before I came back to work for them, if I came back.

It was Christmas time now and we were back at The Burrow.

I sat down with Remus, Tonks, Mr. Weasley and Harry. We were talking to Harry about the possibility that Draco could be a Death Eater.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus asked.

"I know it sounds mad, but-" Harry began.

"Has it occured to you, Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to?" Remus asked.

"That's not what it sounded like." Harry said.

"Perhaps Harry is right." Tonks said.

"To make an unbreakable vow, Remus-" I began.

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore, I do." Remus said.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes, he said so himself." Harry said.

"You are blinded by hatred!" Remus said.

"No, I'm not." Harry said.

"Yes, you are!" Remus said. "People are disappearing, Harry. Daily. We can only place our trust in a hand full of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed."

I sighed and left to help Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen who sounded rather distraught. Probably because the twins had to cause as much trouble while they were here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, that's right. I'm re-doing this story. DEAL WITH IT.
-Ellie x