‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Dumbledore's Death

Soon, I was back in school. I hated being there and away from Fred and George since the incident. Every second away from them was torture, any moment they could be injured or murdered or could disappear and I wouldn't be there to help them.

One night, I sat in the dormitory, staring out the window at the Astronomy tower. I had spent many sleepless nights staring at the tower.

Suddenly, someone fell from the Astronomy tower and a light burst from the top and the Dark Mark was in the sky. I got up quickly and ran downstairs, my wand drawn. I heard someone cackling, who I recognised to be Bellatrix Lestrange.

I ran down and watched her, Snape, Malfoy and other death eaters leave down to Hagrid's hut. Harry ran past me and I followed him.

"Yoo-hooo!" Bellatrix yelled as she got to the hut. "Anyone home?"

"SNAPE!" Harry screamed as we ran down the hill. "He trusted you!"

"Who Harry? Who died!" I yelled at him. Bellatrix set the hut on fire. Harry cast some spells at Snape but he simply blocked them.

"Fight back, you coward! Fight back!" Harry yelled at him. Bellatrix knocked us both backwards.

"No! Potter belongs to the Dark Lord." Snape said.

"The girl?" She asked.

"She's no one." Snape said. I stared at him. Bellatrix went back to cackling around the burning building.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry yelled but Snape pushed him backwards.

"You dare use your own spells against me, Potter?" Snape said, standing at Harry's side. "Yes, I'm the Half-Blood prince." Snape turned and walked away.

"Harry." I said, stumbling towards him. "Harry, who was killed?"

"Professor Dumbledore." He whispered. I fell to the ground.

"No." I said. I helped Harry up and we rushed to the bottom of the Astronomy tower.

People were already gathered there. Harry, Hagrid and I pushed through everyone and there he was. Albus Dumbledore lay dead. I stood with Hermione while Harry got down on his knees in front of Dumbledore. Tears fell quietly down my face. Ginny went over and held Harry as he cried. Professor McGonagall lifted her wand up to the sky and a tiny speck of light shone through the dark mark. More and more people lifted up their wands until everyone had their wand to the sky. The mark disappeared through the light in the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Moving quickly through this one. Haha. I decided that once I've finished Deathly Hallows, I'll start with the first book, since I started it with the third. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll try do it more often :D
-Ellie x