Status: I am re-writing chapters and posting them as quickly as I can

Nothing Can Stop Us

Lucy's the girl everyone can trust. You either lover her or you hate her - there is no inbetween. She's close friends with a lot of people, but her best friends are Hydie Ryan Peterson and Fred and George Wealsey. Next to nothing is known about Lucy's past life to everyone but the teachers at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Hydie.

She has ties that go deeper than blood to a certain fifth year in her house. She struggles with telling him and her friends the truth - something she's been wanting to do since this certain boy came to Hogwarts in her third year. It's now her last year at Hogwarts and more secrets than ever will be unlocked.

Can Lucy keep the people she cares for most close to her?

--------

Name: Lucinda - Lucy
Age: 17
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th
Birthdate: September 18, 1978
Parents: Died when she was 3
Siblings: She has a little brother
Godparents: Just a godfather
Looks: She has jet black hair that goes just below her shoulders. It does have a red tint to it that is natural. It’s a mix of her mom and dad’s hair! Emerald green eyes. 5'7".
Personality: Fun, loving, rebel, not shy what so ever! She loves to have fun and joke around! She can be kind of a dork but that’s what everyone loves, trusting. You can't help but to love her

Some background on her: So her parents died when she was three and when it happened she was with her godfather because she had begged to spend Halloween with him! But her little brother was with them but luckly he didn’t die. She’s a very powerful witch. By the age of 3 she could levatate a feather! (But I’m not going mention if she’s a pureblood, a mix or a muggle born) She inherited ALOT of both her parents! Her mother and father’s smart, her father’s fun side, her mother’s smile, laugh, and eyes. She got her mother’s care and strong mindedness. She got her father’s ability to play pranks and get out of trouble... though that probably came from both! But with her mother’s strong mindedness came the rebellion side of her. She stands up for what she believes her and doesn’t back down from anything... even fights.

She also loves muggle sports! Sure she’s a big fan of Quidditch, but Volleyball and Football appeal to her more! (Football is more for watching)

Name: Hydie Ryan Peterson
Age: 17
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th
Birthdate: April 18, 1978
Parents: Jerry Peterson and Amy Peterson
Siblings: Martin Peterson. He’s 26 now and married with a 5 year old daughter and another kid on the way
Looks: A lot like Blake Lively but with brown hair. Blue eyes. 5'8".
Personality: She stands up for what she believes in. She won’t lie to you and tells it like it is. Though she does have a lot of compassion and love, but the only people aloud to see it are her family and friends. She has a strong head on her shoulders but she can get in trouble for her bluntness and her temper. (It flares a lot in Snape’s class) But over all she’s a sweet girl. She hates Slytherins down to their core and like Lucy, doesn’t back down to a fight.

Some Background on Her: Hydie is a Pureblood but doesn’t go around flaunting it! In fact, when she gets started with Slytherins, that’s one of the things they say that make her punch their lights out. She was born in America (Pheonix Arizona to be exact) but then her mom and dad lost their jobs and they moved to England when she was about 6. And even though she’s been living their for so long she doesn’t have an accent at all. But nothing exciting as really happened to her. Her brother attended the Salem school in America and Hydie got letters both from Salem and Hogwarts, but decided to go to Hogwarts because it was closer to home.
She met Lucy on her first day at Hogwarts after the Sorting Ceremony and she was placed into Gryffindor. She had introduced herself to Lucy and and bright green eyed British girl loved her accent and the two became extremely close friends. They're sisters.
But she too loves American rock music. She was the one who introduced it to Lucy. And she also loves Volleyball and Quidditch.