Status: if you laughed or thought that this was stupidly futile leave me a COMMENT? xD

Just For Laughs

What are other words for stupid?

"Why don't you grow a pair maybe then I would talk to you?!" He snarled at him, then slammed the door on his face.

Jack was totally dumbfounded, they were arguing of something he stupidly did. Again. Then why on earth Alex would want him to grow a pear? This was so sudden. What the fuck?! But if that's what it takes for his boyfriend to get to talk to him again, he would definitely do it without thinking twice.

After five years, five long painful fucking years, the long wait was over. The tree successfully grow, and finally, finally produced a pear, it finally came out, it was still small and totally not ready for picking. But Alex said grow a pear and he did! So damn you for questioning him, this is not up for a debate okay? He grew a fucking pear!

Jack excitedly skidded to the tree and looked at the fruit with much longing that anyone who would see him would think he's crazy, but seriously ain't he?

He stopped his car in front of an all too familiar lawn, walk to the expanse of it and knocked on the all too familiar door. There was a cluttering sound against it and it creaked open, revealing the face of the man he had loved and always will after all those years that they were apart.

Shocked and confusion clouded the face of the older man but before he could voice out all the questions that rummaged his mind, Jack beat him to it by waving the disgustingly and painfully obvious unripe and all too soon picked pear, with a sheepish grin he said, "You said I should grow a pear and then you'd talk to me, so here's your pear Alex."

He handed him the fruit, "Talk to me?"

Alex didn't know if he should kill Jack, cut his dick off and skin him alive for putting them both in so much misery for being such a fuck up and stupidly idiotic or he should double up in laughter because, seriously WHAT THE FUCK?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I was told by a friend yesterday that you can write whatever the fuck you want so.

LMFAO.

If you had a good laugh or think this was just downright stupid, will you leave me a comment?

PS The idea came from here.