Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#1- First impressions.

Sky could only scream when she finally came around from being injected by a masked man intruding in her parents house. She couldn't move anything apart from her mouth and this frightened her. Her eyes flew open as she stared at her surroundings. A van. She was in a van with a bunch of big, huge, muscle filled men. Her heart started pounding so hard she could feel it pumping in her wrists. The guys ignored her screams but stopped their conversations, this only made Sky want to cry more.

“Can someone shut her the fuck up?” A tall, skinny, black haired guy shouted as he pivoted from the passengers seat. The driver, the biggest of the five men, laughed at his friends reaction. They we're American?

“Relax Jimmy, it's only natural for her to freak out,” He served the car dramatically into what Sky thought was a Driveway, “It's in the side effects too” He pulled up the hand break and kicked open the side door. The man named 'Jimmy' did the same. Followed by the two men sat next to her and the guy peering over from the back. Sky sat there panting. Who are these people? She thought. She had a thousand questions going through her mind. Then she realised it was dark outside.

“Get out the van, Sky.” Another huge muscled man approached the door. He had jet black spiky hair and just as many tattoo’s as the rest.

She gulped only to find there was no moisture left in her mouth, “H-How do you know my n-name.” She mumbled as the spiky haired guy leant across her lap and clicked her belt off. He grabbed her wrists and directed her into a huge house that now sat before them. Sky couldn't believe it, she went to kick and scream but her body just wasn't cooperating. Spiky haired guy continued to drag her into this huge mansion type place, not treating her nicely either, he was being very rough with her. Her mouth dropped into a huge O as the man pushed her onto a small wooden stool and held her shoulders down as if to say 'stay there' as he slowly backed away from the scared Seventeen year old girl.
Stood in front of her was all five of the muscle men from in the van, all eyes on her.

The driver, biggest of them all finally spoke after a very awkward silence, “My name is Shadows,” He began in a deep voice, “You are property now.” He said matter of factly.

Sky blinked once as her mouth fell even more, “No! Asshole!” She screamed an almost piercing scream. She didn't know what was going on, but the tension and the whole reality of the situation made her unbelievably frightened. All of the men ignored her cry but all squealed at the pitch.

“Shut the fuck up!” Shadows finally exclaimed as he stamped his large foot into the wooden floorboards, “There will be none of that, unless you want this to be pure hell for you, you little brat.”

Sky couldn't believe this. She was obviously snatched from her home from these foul men and now they were talking to her like a piece of shit. Despite what her heart wanted her to do, which was to run out and slap this 'Shadows' guy, she listened to her mind and kept her mouth quiet.

“I'm Synyster Gates” The spiky haired guy finally said, “I own you.” He smiled slightly to himself and Sky suddenly felt a ball of puke rolling up her throat. She couldn't hold the fear in, and suddenly just hurled all over the wooden floor in front of her. She felt herself being lifted into a fireman lift, which only made her weak stomach rumble more. She let out another piercing scream, and was finally kicking this Synyster guy who was now carrying her up a huge spiral staircase. He had no trouble ignoring her wriggling and kicking, she was far to skinny to cause him any damage, it was like carrying a tooth pick up the stairs.

“Will you put me the hell down!” She squealed in a tiny voice, that she was trying to make sound slightly dominant, no such luck.

He didn't loosen his grip nor did he pay any attention to what she was saying, he only put her down once they got inside a bedroom. He placed her gently on her feet as she examined the backs of her legs where he had been gripping her to tight. She was bound to bruise.

“Take of your clothes.” He demanded. Oh my god. He was going to rape her, and there was nothing she could do about it. Her eyes filled up with tears as she just stared at him, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. He turned away from her, sighing as he pulled open the doors of a wardrobe.

“I'm not going to … rape you, if that’s what you think. The drug we injected you with made you sweat quite a lot while you was out, so I think you should get changed.” He slightly smiled even though he didn't want to, and chucked her some skimpy small shorts and a overly sized t shirt.

“The t-shirts mine. When you're ready we need to go shopping and get some clothes... Shadows girl took all of yours that I bought a couple of weeks a go...” He trailed off as he stared at her, slightly frowning, “Well change then.” His voice slightly more angry now as Sky wiped a few tears away dripping freely from her eyes.

“Aren’t.. Aren't you going to give me some privacy?” She said, still staring deep into his face.

He was getting angry now. None of his girls had ever questioned him or disobeyed him this much in a while, “Just get changed, for fuck sake!” He bellowed in his deep voice.

Sky was in no position to argue with this very muscled, kind of handsome man, so she turned with her back to him and peeled off the surprisingly wet jumper she was wearing, and her jeans, then replacing them with the clothes that Syn had handed her. When she turned back around to face him he had a pervy smile spread across his face and she knew he was watching her change. Her heart thudded in her chest. He said he wouldn't rape her, but that didn't mean he wouldn't later on. He slowly sat on the huge king sized bed and tapped the place next to him with his left hand. She did as he wished and sat next to him, not taking her eyes off him.

“Fire the questions then poppet.” He asked, almost bored, almost as this was a daily thing for him. Sky stared at him. She had tons of questions.

“Why did you steal me you bastard!” She practically screamed as she edged away from him, “Ill call the fucking police!”

He looked at her with shock spread across his face. He couldn't believe she had spoken to him like that, he lifted his huge hand and slapped her across her small face. She flew across the bed from the force and curled herself up in a ball from the pain. He just stared at her tiny body, anger in his eyes.

“How fucking dare you speak to me like that. You rude bitch.” He spat as he made his way over to her. She panicked as she felt his presence over her and resulted to the only thing left.

“Please!” She screamed, “Ill stop!” She was shaking now. What about her parents? Her school? Her life?

He felt a sudden shade of guilt. She was new to this, he had to remember. Most of the past girls he had chosen and owned was from auction or from some kind of alley. He bent down and lifted up her chin.

“If you be good, I'll be good to you. But if you're a bitch to me, I’ll make your life hell.” He stated, she nodded. “Me and the guys you met earlier live here, Shadows owns the place. We are in a band, we're called Avenged Sevenfold. The location of where you are right now is kept completely private, no one knows so there’s no point in running because you are a lot further away from your street as you think. We have been watching you for a while, and when my last girl died...” He paused slightly and swallowed, “I needed a new one. When I saw you walking home from school one day I knew that I had to have you. You're mine now.”

So she was obviously in America. Sky looked at him with a blank expression. What kind of sick, twisted band are these people?! What, they steal women and force them to love them?!

“W-When you say I'm yours...” She gulped, “What do you mean by that? What are you going to do to me?”

He chuckled as he went to the slightly larger wardrobe that obviously contained all of his clothes. He pulled of his top and chucked in on the floor behind him, then grabbed another white v-neck t-shirt, “You will act like my girlfriend I guess, its kind of simple isn't it. If you don't do what I want however,” He laughed “Well- I always have my way. If you like it or not.”

Her heart sank and she prayed he'd never actually do anything to her. She couldn't do this. She would escape from this place tonight, as soon as this guy turned his back, she was going. It was decided. She would do what he said, until the perfect chance came, then she would run.

“The girls have dinner waiting for us downstairs by the way, if you want something to eat... Either way i'll be staying with you, because the new girl always has a habit or trying to run.” He tried to make a joke but Sky just wanted to cry.

“I'm a little bit hungry...” She said quietly.

He smiled as he pulled his shirt on and ran his large hand through his hair, “You're little English accent is adorable.”

She blushed slightly, and rubbed the side of the face he had slapped that was burning her harshly, “How old are you?”

By his reaction he knew he didn't want to tell her, “Just turned Thirty.”

Thirty?! Oh my god. Is this guy a pedophile?! What the fuck.

“Let's go get some food.” He finally blurted out after a moment of pure awkwardness. He lead her down the huge spiral staircase that was now clear of puke, someone must of cleaned it up. She stopped at the end of the stairs and let Syn lead the way seeming as she didn't know where to go in this huge mansion. He lead her down a long wide corridor, and suddenly out the corner of her eye she spotted a guy with red hair carrying something in from the opened door. He left it open and disappeared behind a wall. Do it! Do it now! She didn't give it a second thought and bolted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or delete, comments please?