Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#11- Turn for the worst.

“Um, what the fucks going on here?” Syn recognised the voice, it was Shadows. Shit. Syn couldn’t know he was a softy yet. He thought Sky hadn't learnt her lesson.

Syn quickly pulled away from her and pinned her to the floor by her shoulders. She shot him a scared look, slightly struggling away from his tight grip.

“Looks like Syn's getting down and dirty in a park, huh?” Zacky smirked while slightly kicking his foot.

Syn got up from the floor and adjusted his t-shirt as he stared down at Sky who suddenly looked terrified. He wanted her to look it, that way Shadows would leave him alone.

“Sky get back to the car.” Syn demanded quite harshly. She nodded and leapt up from the floor. She ran and tried to remember which way they had came. Seeing the iron gate she thought she was going in the right direction...

Oh no, he was mad. What had she done to make him mad? Did she kiss him wrong? Did she touch him somewhere she shouldn't have? Panic filled her head. What if he was going to punish like the other night? Still slightly running she knew she had gone the wrong way, but she had been running in the same direction for about twenty minutes. Desperate. She spun around to try and find a sign post but she saw nothing. Not that it would matter if she did anyway, she didn't even know where she was.

Suddenly the van pulled up and she pulled open the door smiling, only to be greeted by a very angry looking Brian.

“Trying to run?” He spat as he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her over his lap onto the seat next to him.

“N-no I just got lost-”

She was stopped by a punch in the stomach, the wind got ripped right out from her. She was just double over in pain, Brian had just punched her.

“I swear sir, I got lost-”

“Shut up! I'll deal with you when I get home you little whore.” He spat as he slapped her across the cheek.

Sky could only pray for something to help her, anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and crap but I've been in hospital and crap from having a broken arm :(
Go easy on me!
Comment please!