Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#12- Dad.

Sky couldn't stop trembling in the van. Brian kept staring at her with nothing but hate in his eyes. She didn't understand, the first kiss between the two was so romantic … but five minutes later he turned into a monster.

She noticed her shaking getting worse as she remembered the other night. When he raped her. Like she was nothing. And he was going to do it again, there was nothing she could do about it. She quickly wiped away a tear before he saw, not wanting to make the whole situation worse.

He grabbed her by her hair as he dragged her into the house. He pinned her against the wall at the bottom of the staircase and he seemed like he was waiting for something. Sky's breathing got faster and faster as she saw the infamous Shadows walk towards them. He nodded at Syn and began to climb up the stairs, Syn dragged her up after him.

Shadows opened Brian's bedroom door and walked in. Sky's heart skipped a beat. This can't be happening, not two of them...

She felt herself being thrown onto the mattress and two huge men stared at her, Shadows was smirking but Sky had a much more serious look on his face.

“This is the second time you have tried to run away.” Shadows whispered coldly. He walked around Syn and picked up something Sky couldn't quite see from underneath the bed. Her eyes went wide. His voice was just so … like her fathers.

“You will pay for this Sky.” Brian interrupted.

“P-please, I promise I wasn't trying t-to run away, I d-didn't k-know my w-way back..” She said softly.

Shadows suddenly smiled, “That's some lisp you've got there.”

Sky stopped hearing things for a second.

“P-Please, put t-the b-bat down. It w-was an ac-accident!”

“That's some big lisp you've got there my girl. Gonna' have to slap that one out of you.”


“Answer me when I'm talking to you!”

She snapped out of her flashback only to find Brian gripping her by her throat, “I'm sorry d-dad” She blurted out. He looked at her and frowned. She had never regretted saying something so much in her whole life.

“I'm not your dad you fucking idiot.” He spat.

Bad move. “I'm sor-”

Syn brought his fist up and rammed it into her eye. He hit her so hard she flew slightly across the bed, hitting the bed-board hard. Shadows picked her up and threw her across the floor, she slid along it due to the material she was wearing. She bumped into the wall and cowered as they headed towards her, rolled into a ball she thought they couldn't hurt her that much. Sky couldn't believe how someone could change so quickly.

“C'mere you fucking bitch!”

Suddenly she felt herself being hit with something extremely painful. A belt. She screamed a disgusting scream as the belt collided with her back again. She didn't know who was hitting her, she couldn't see, all she knew was that it was extremely painful.

“Take of her shirt Bri.”

Everything went still for a moment. Nothing happened. Syn was hesitating. Sky held her breath.

“Syn.” Shadows said again.

Suddenly Sky felt her dress being tugged at. This was it, she really needed to do something and fast. Everything was spinning in her mind, her father was staring at her attacking her her mother in the background to drunk to understand what was happening. She saw Brian in the park staring up at the sky, his face lit up.

She screamed loud, her lungs shaking and her eyes wide open. She was tugging on her hair so much she pulled parts of it out, she was literally terrified everything wouldn’t remove itself from her head.

Shadows looked at Syn who had the most disgusted look on his face. He held her dress in one arm and Shadow's belt in the other. Shadows patted him on the back.

“She's more fucked than I thought.” He whispered. Syn just nodded still staring at Sky's small body. He just lifted her up and placed her in the bed. She cowered away from him slightly as he chucked her one of his t-shirts. He stood staring at her for a second. She couldn't control herself, she was shaking so much she couldn't pick up the t-shirt.

“Let me do it.” He snatched the t shirt from beside her and roughly pulled it over her head. He stomped out the room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Shadows was stood outside the room leant up against the wall. They both had exactly the same thoughts, how could a girl get so fucked up as that. They walked down the stairs together in silence. Zacky was sat in the front room holding Zoe who was curled up on a ball in his lap. She seemed to be sobbing quietly.

“Zoe baby, why don't you go upstairs and get some shut eye, I'll be up in a sec.” He whispered as he kissed the top of her head. She stumbled quickly past the two big men and ran up the corridor.

“What's wrong with her?” Shadows asked sitting next to him. He seemed tense.

“She was scared to shit of you two shouting the place down.” He growled, “Poor girl.”

Shadows tensed up and Syn put his head in his hands, “What can we do now?”

“She's your girl Syn you decide.” Shadows mumbled.

Syn was left with nothing but his thoughts as both the men trudged off to their rooms. He hated how he could loose his temper so easily, it really pissed him off. He knew there was something extremely wrong with Sky and he wasn't going to stop until he knew what had happened to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't edited this so I'm sorry for any errors.
Comment please guys.
love xoxo