Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#18- Layla.

“Is she okay now?” Johnny asked as he poured himself a cold beer.

Syn sighed and licked over his lips, “Yeah, but I can't believe she took eight.” Another deep sigh, “I really regret taking her sometimes.”

“I thought you really liked her?”

“I do. If she reacts like this at home, how is she going to react on tour?”

Johnny shot him a look, his eyebrows raised, “Fuck. Yeah.”

Syn grabbed Johnny's glass and took a huge gulp of his beer before placing it down in front of him. He rested his elbows on the counter and put his head in his hands. Sky was the most vulnerable girl he had ever had. Normally they fought him and attacked him … Sky seemed so scared all the time and he hated it he didn't mind a good fight now and then.

Zacky walked in the room with the same look on his face from when he left the room. He looked at Syn with a quick nod and proceeded to get his beer. His eyes wondered around the room for a slight moment until he turned to Syn.

“Layla ran away.”

Syn snapped his head and so did Johnny, “What?!” They both said in unison.

Zacky didn't seem bothered by the fact she had ran, “The Berry's found her and killed her.” That's when his voice turned to sorrow.

Syn looked down as his feet and grunted in frustration, “I bet Shadow's is broken.”

“More than broken, he actually cried.” Zacky replied as he ripped open a packet of chips.

Johnny shuffled awkwardly and they all just stared at each other for a moment. Syn started to think about Sophie and how she had begged him to stop. His eyes widened as he remember how angry he was with her for sleeping with the butler. He slammed his fist down on the table hard as he walked away and up to his room.

Sky felt slightly better after all the tiredness wore off. She felt no pain, her legs were numb, which she was more than happy about. She had heard constant sobbing from the room next to her and the occasional bang as something hit the wall.

Just then Syn walked in with a glass of water. He closed the door with a slam and placed the water on the counter next to the bed.

“Layla's dead.”

Sky's eyes went wide as she analysed his face. She felt sick. “D-Did Shadow's kill her...”

“No.”

She sighed in relief, at least she didn't die at the hands of him.

“The guys who run this business did. They're as powerful as Shadows. She ran away and there was nothing he could do.”

Sky felt his stomach tie into knots. She felt so sorry for Layla, she was in love with Shadows and he crushed her heart so she ran. Then she died.

“Sky, look at me.” Brian said roughly. He grabbed her chin and pulled it the face him. She blinked as she stared at his beautiful brown eyes, so full of concern.

“Can you promise me you won't try anything like Layla, I don't want you to die.”

Sky nodded her head quickly, and reached out to grab his hand. She took his hand in hers, “I promise.”

He leant down and kissed her forehead until she grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. It was a sweet kiss, not forced until she opened her mouth and allowed him to take the kiss further. He rolled over on top of her and kissed down her neck. A soft moan escaped her lips as her his hands trailed down her body.

“Relax kitten” Brian whispered as his hand trailed downward.

She froze and pushed his chest away hard. He jumped back as she pushed herself against the headboard, “Don't ever, ever call me that.” Her knees buckled and her eyes went extremely wide.

His eyes followed her lips and he ran a huge hand in his hair, he rolled his eyes back and crawled over to her. He sat against the headboard and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Sky rested her head against him and sighed deeply taking in his smell. His head came down and he rested it on her hers.

She felt safe for once, but her mind was focused on Layla and how the last few days of her life was misery.

“Sky.”

She nodded.

“No, look at me.”

She pulled away from him and looked at his face.

“Layla was pregnant.”

Sky couldn't believe what she was hearing. She felt no sadness, just pure anger. A baby was going to become of this and someone had brutally murdered it!

“That's disgusting!” She tried to scream but her voice turned out all cracked and sore. She lay in his arms and sobbed quietly.

It was silent for a while. They both lay and thought about what had happened. Brian couldn't believe Shadows was crying. Sky couldn't believe a child had died.

“Baby. I've got a day trip tomorrow with Johnny and Jimmy.”

She leapt up from the spot she was lying in at stared at him with a death glare, “You said-”

“Zacky will look after you. He's the nicest guy here.”

She relaxed but not enough. She wanted to know she was safe in Brian's arms. She knew Brian and slightly trusted him- not 100 percent because he almost raped her... But she had to trust someone. He would keep her safe. What if Zacky turned his back for one minute? Shadow's was like a fox. Sly and cunning.

“I know what you're thinking. Everything will be fine, I promise.”

Everything will be fine.

She could only hope and pray he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww poor Layla :(
Okay so i lied this chapter is shitty to.
But Syn's leaving .. Ooooo.
73 subs omg, hi guys haha.
xoxo