Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#22- The scare.

Sky woke up feeling extreme stomach cramps. She flew up to gave her stomach but smashed her head on the top of the bunk bed. She groaned and yelped a 'shit'. The curtain flew open and Syn's head appeared with a huge grin across his face, “That hurts like a mofo.” She kept one eye close and rubbed her head. He helped her down and kissed the top of her head.

“We're at Las Vegas by the way.”

Sky let out a huge grin. She had never ever seen Las Vegas before, only in the movies on TV. She turned to look out at the window to see nothing but dessert. Her smile faded and she turned at him with a frown.

“We're at the back of it, don't worry you'll see it all.” He smiled handing her a shot glass.
The rest of the night was a blur for most of the crew. They had all decided to get drunk on the bus and head out to get smashed. Syn hadn't realised how much of a lightweight Sky was, she was drunk on three shots of Vodka. Jimmy knew most of the places to take everyone. They all had a good time, even though the fan's were obviously on the prowl for them. Sky was bouncing and managed to drag Brian up on the dance floor at a stripper club. Brian had to try and hide his dignity with his hands as he sat down and Zacky laughed and winked at his private area.

The show the next day was the hardest thing Brian ever had to do. He hadn't felt so hung over in ages, his eyes could barely open. He had already thrown up five times and he couldn't even smell the food that the rest of the guys were shoving down their throats. Sky on the other hand felt great. She had never seen anything quite like the backstage of a concert in her whole life.

“It's amazing isn't it, we stand at the side of the show if you want to come with us.” Sky nodded at Zoe as she took her hand out to where the guys stood. Sky couldn't believe she was seeing them all looking exactly like a band. Brian was sat on the edge of the stage tuning his guitar with Zacky sat next to him doing the same thing. Jimmy was on this drums with Johnny laughing over his shoulder and Shadows was stood centre stage looking out at the empty chairs, microphone in hand.

“It's weird seeing them like that.” Sky whispered. Zoe nodded her head fast and oddly pulled Sky into a tight hug.

She let out a small whimper, “I miss Layla so much.”

Sky was taken back. She rubbed her back and rested her head on Zoe's shoulder. Shadow's turned around and stared at Sky for a second. The pair had straight eye contact. His eyes narrowed and his fists clenched together before he finally stomped of stage. Jimmy stopped playing and Johnny stopped talking. Both Zacky and Brian turned around to see what the banging of his feet was. Why did she make him so angry?

For the next three weeks the same thing was repeated every night with the odd night off. Surprisingly Sky loved her new lifestyle. She had managed to avoid Shadows as much as possible and spend quality time with Brian. Every night she stood on the side lines and watched the guys preform. On stage they all seemed completely different people with much more confidence and ego, even Shadows.

For the past couple of days she hadn't been feeling well, she didn't tell Brian thought nor did she tell Zoe. Sky and Zoe became very close friends after the first night on tour. They told each other everything.

“Z-Zoe I'm really freaked out.” Sky groaned as she climbed into Zoe's bed next to her.

“Why sweet?”

“I- I haven't had a period.”

“You what?!”

Sky's stomach was tensed into a tight ball. This cannot be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's jumpy but i really can't be bothered writing out the same stuff over and over again about tours. So i skipped right to the point.
Comment guys let me know what you think, Don't be a silent reader!
xo
-not edited sorry.