Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#25- Alone with Shadows.

“Sky come over here let me teach you how to play Call Of Duty.” Zacky grinned as he waved her a hand. She slid out from underneath Syn's grip and pushed him over because he was snoring far to loudly and sat down next to Zacky.

He handed her the controller and told her all the controls on how to shoot people. She pressed start and ended up dying right away.

“I forgot the stupid buttons.” She said sticking her tongue out and giving it another go. He just laughed at her and sipped on his beer.

“No! Oh shit I almost got that guy then, did you see?” She was really getting in to it and it made Zacky laugh.

“Yeah you were close.”

She handed the controller back over to Zacky and watched him play for a while, he didn't even die. He was good at it and it made her annoyed, “How did you get so damn good?”

“Practise sweetheart.” He winked at her and Sky frowned like a child, she hated not being good at something.

The journey home was long and everyone on the bus was just starting to get agitated. Johnny had spilt milk all over the floor because the driver had made a quick turn and Syn slipped on it. Zacky and Shadows were just fighting each other on Call Of Duty and Zoe and Sky were talking about milkshakes and fatty food because for reason they both craved it. Jimmy was just being Jimmy and laughing at everyone getting pissed off.

By the time the bus had pulled up outside the house Jimmy and Zacky had already ran out with their suitcases. Syn carried his, Zoe's and Sky's inside with ease. Zoe clapped when they arrived at the house, Sky just gulped loudly and snuggled into Brian’s chest her eyes starting to water.

“Hey, it's alright.” He rubbed her back and directed her inside, little did he know that was the last place on the whole earth she wanted to be. Shadow's wasn't in sight, but he was like a magician, he could pop up anywhere at any time as he's proven in the past. Sky wasn't tired, all she had been doing on the bus was sleeping so it seemed stupid for her to want to go to sleep. Syn didn't seem tired either, neither did any of the guys.

The pair sat down on the sofa next to Zacky who handed both of them a beer from the cooler at his feet. He had obviously come prepared. Johnny joined them and sat on the single sofa next to them, while Jimmy just bounced in and lay down on the floor.

“Dude I can't believe Syn feel over on stage.” Jimmy started laughing, it was as if it had suddenly struck him funny.

Zacky laughed too biting his lip ring and Syn just smirked, “Whatever Jim, fuck you.”

They continued to laugh about various different things until Shadow's walked in the room with only a pair of shorts on. He sat next to Jimmy and just joined in on the laughter as if nothing was currently happening. Sky knew it was her home but she just didn't want him around her. She sunk deeper into the sofa once he started talking and she knew Zacky and Syn noticed because in unison they both nudged her side telling her everything was okay.

“I need you guys to go out and get all the paper work tomorrow.” Shadows finally said after a moment of silence.

Syn's head snapped up and he nodded, “We'll take the girls. You up for that?” He asked Zoe, River and Sky. They all nodded.

“I need someone to help me with my laundry.” Shadows said firmly, “Sky that will be you. After what's happened I think you need a rest.”

She squeezed Syns side as her mouth went dry, she was basically begging him without speaking.

“Can't I take her with me I mean she's-”

“No.” Shadow's finally spoke before rising and walking out of sight. All of the guys stared at Sky who had her head buried in the crook of Syn's neck. Jimmy gave Shadow's the finger behind his back and Johnny laughed.

“Why me?” She sobbed as Syn rubbed her back feeling so sorry for her, there was nothing he could do unless he wanted to get fired and leave her all alone with him without any protection at all.

“It will get easier I promise.” He felt like he didn't to get her out of there and take her upstairs so he nudged her, took her hand and walked her up the spiral stairs. She had stopped sobbing and was just silent, scared of everything.

She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, staring up at him. He was rubbing the back of his neck until he turned away to his dresser.

“You know,” He pulled off his shirt and chucked it onto the floor, “We could make it less painful for you tomorrow.”

“W-What?” She asked frowning.

“You know what I mean.”

Her eye brows creased even more until she finally realised what he meant, “No I don't want to.”

He slammed shut the door and turned around to face her, “You're killing me.”

“I don't want to have sex the night before I'm going to get raped!” She screamed slightly blushing.

He pulled his jeans off and slid in the covers next to her, “I was just suggesting, I thought maybe it wouldn't feel as bad then.” He shrugged and took a drink of his beer before turning the flat screen TV on, “It's hard for a guy to go this fucking long.”

She nodded slowly and stared at the TV screen, “Why don't you go to a strip club or something or pick up a hooker?”

He frowned and opened his mouth in disgust, “You'd want me to do that?”

“If you didn't rape me we could be doing it right now, but you did.”

“I could rape you right now.”

She closed her eyes and tucked her knees to her chest, letting her head rest on her knees, “You won't thought right?” Her voice seemed so innocent and scared, he felt so guilty.

“Of course I won't, I won't ever again.” He pulled her into a hug and she felt slightly awkward, “I regret doing that so much.” He kissed the top of her head.

“I could of stabbed you.” She sighed with a slight sense of humour, but he didn't seem to find it funny not now he knew that she was going to be alone tomorrow with Shadows, it actually sent a shiver down his spine.



“Syn don't go just pretend you did” Sky moaned as he grabbed his key's and his wallet from her. He opened to front door to hear Johnny screaming for him from the Black van. He needed to go but he wanted to talk to Sky.

“I need to go baby, I'm second in charge I do all the talking,” He kissed her lips softly and then held her shoulders, “Just try and stay away from him.”

She nodded and he spun around and walked out shutting the door behind him. Sky turned around expecting Shadow's to already be there, but he wasn't.

She decided a bowl of Cheerios would calm her down so she gingerly wondered into the kitchen and made a bowl. She kept thinking she was going to hear Shadows heavy feet coming down the stairs, but she didn't. It made her relax slightly and the shaking spoon stopped shaking so she stopped spilling all the cereal all over the place.

Sky decided she wanted to watch some kids TV to calm her down. She quickly put the bowl into the sink and leapt on the couch turning the TV on with the remote. Sponge bob came on and she decided that would work. But there was still no sign of Shadow's. Perhaps he was doing it on purpose.

She chuckled slightly at the TV when she heard a booming laugh behind her. Her eyes widened and she didn't even want to turn around. She gripped the shorts she had on extra tight as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“A bit childish for you don't you think.” He whispered into her ear. She didn't move, she knew better. She was fiddling with her hands and he kind of liked it, he wanted her to be nervous. It made things so much better for him.

He walked around the sofa and stood in front of her. His hand flew out as he gestured towards the remote. She gave it to him and he turned the TV off. It made the room awkward and scary and she wished she never gave it to him.

He bend down in front of her so he was on his knees. There heads were level and he leant his face dangerously close to hers, “Tell me kitten, why are you scared of me?” He smiled and flashed his dimples, Sky cringed.

She shook her head and looked down at her lap, her legs were crossed and her hands wouldn’t stop shaking.

He lifted her chin up to look at him, “Tell me.”

“I-I- You ...” She couldn't finish her sentence. He raised his hand and she cowered away from him. She felt embarrassed when all he was doing was scratching his head. She looked up and he was clearly pissed off.

“You're gorgeous I can't resist you,” He grabbed her wrists and quickly put them in one of his hands and above her head. He leant toward and licked her lips which were pursed together, “I don't even want to go and get another girl.”

Sky was visibly shaking now, every inch of her body shook in fear, “P-Please stop.”

He pressed his forehead against hers and smirked, his dimples showing again, “Kitten I'm never going to stop, so shush and just relax.”

She flexed her muscles and tried to loosen his grip on her hands. He slapped her across the face and just picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She could feel the tears dripping down her face and went limp in his arms.

He was smiling to himself, he didn't think she would be that easy to take. He couldn't wait to tell the guys about that.

She felt herself being dropped onto his bed. He sat on top of her, pinning her arms above her head and breathing on neck. He kissed her chest and then her neck. There was nothing but pain in it for Sky and she tensed up as much as she could.

“Stop it Shadows please, just let me go please I'll do anything.” She begged as he pulled his head away from her neck and stared at her.

“What will you do, slut?” His breath was hot again and she turned her head away from him. He slapped it back into place and she shrugged.

“I'll do anything.”

“No can do, I've been waiting for this ever since we got on that damned bus.”

“I've just lost your baby” She mumbled. She knew if she told him it was his then he wouldn't get angry, even though she didn't actually know.

He stiffened up and his eye brows creased together, “I know.”

“I don't want this, please sir please.” She begged again, tears welling in her eyes.

He bent down and she felt something brush on her leg. Sky had to hold in the puke that was bubbling in her throat as he kissed her neck again, “You might actually enjoy it if you relaxed.” He chuckled and his lips vibrated against her skin making her even more scared.

One hand left her face and came down to start unzipping her shorts. His fingers found a belt and he grunted in annoyance, “Why the fuck have you got a belt on with shorts you fucking cunt.” He yelled.

His language caught her off guard and her mouth fell open slightly, she closed her eyes as he pulled her belt of her and smashed it against the wall. Shadow's then lay back on top of her and pulled her shorts down to her ankles, he then kicked them off with his foot. He had strange moves, he was so smooth at everything.

“P-Please,” She kept repeating, “Please, please.”

He groaned in annoyance, “Just shut the fuck up or I'll make this ten times worse for you.” His fingers plucked at her underwear and she closed her eyes as she felt him do horrible things to her. She didn't even want to look at him so she turned her head away. When he decided he had enough playing around he unzipped his jeans and wasting no time.

One thrust almost killed her, it was more painful than the first time. She screamed bloody murder and cried hearing his disgusting voice in her ear. She had enough and began to struggle, her legs flying everywhere and her stomach tensing. He slapped her and punched her in the face before screaming more cuss words at her.

Once he was done she expected him to leave her alone to cry, but he decided to stick around and pull her into his arms.

“We're like an actual couple aren't we darling?” He whispered into her ear. Her jaw line tightened and she just burst into more tears.

He rubbed her back and cooed her just like Zacky did, but instead of making her feel better she felt a thousand times worse and made her feel sick. She hadn't experienced this much pain before down bellow. She pushed her hand in between her legs and screamed in pain once more.

“Wait until the baby comes, it will be a lot more pain than that kitten.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not edited guys.
More comments! I love them (:
thankyou to everyone!
im actually quite scared of shadows haha.