Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#28- The basement.

Zacky decided he would have to tell someone what Shadow's said to him, so he walked downstairs to where all the noise was coming from and saw Jimmy and Johnny watching WWE. He sat casually on the couch and bit his lip ring.

“What's up dude?” Jimmy asked turning the volume down slightly and frowning at him.

“Uh- It's just. Shadow's doesn't want us being nice to Sky.”

Johnny snapped his head and shot Zacky a confused look, “Why?”

“Because apparently she's to comfortable, she needs to learn her place. I think he's going to work Syn up again.” Zacky placed his head in his hands and leant forwards, his elbows resting on his knees.

“Oh what the fuck.” Jimmy groaned as he switched the TV off completely, “Are you kidding? I hate him angry he's a bastard to everyone.”

“I know.”

There was silence for a second as all three men thought about Syn getting rattled up.

“She's never going to trust Syn. One minute he's all lovely and when Shadow's gets in his head he's an ass hole.”

“He's just protective.” Johnny shrugged.

“It's no excuse.” Zacky growled.

Zacky remembered when Shadows did this to Zoe and he was completely oblivious. When he found out he lost it and punched Shadows in the face. Weirdly Shadows didn't react and hit him back he just told him to leave and didn't speak to him for a couple of days until he told him to come back.

Zacky knew Syn loved Sky but he had to many problems. Ever since Sophie died and he was depressed it got worse. He would snap at Shadows and at one point they even physically fought, but Shadows loved Syn to much to get rid of him, they've known each other since they were thirteen years old.

Zacky actually felt kind of sorry for him.

Suddenly shouting was heard from upstairs. Zacky froze and rose an eyebrow to Jimmy who was already up from his feet. They all knew how both of the guys were feeling upstairs so it was time for all three of them to step in. They ran up the stairs in silence was surprised when they saw Sky shouting at Syn in the hallway.

“Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me!” She screamed in hysterics slapping and clawing at his chest.

He pushed her and pinned her shoulders against the wall, “Shut up!” He hissed, “Stop being stupid!”

Just then Shadow's opened his office door, “Yeah- I'm sorry dude I'll call you back I just need to deal with something.” He dropped his cell phone and placed it into his pocket. He looked at Zacky who just shrugged, he looked at Johnny and Jimmy who just did the same.

“I Don't want it! I told you I don't want!” Her screamed were deafening and she definitely was angry for once. Her whole face had gone red from the amount of screaming and her knees were visibly shaking. Syn looked pissed off but guilty.

“You're making a scene Sky.” He growled.

“What the fuck happened?!” Shadows voice filled the whole corridor and by Sky's reaction she obviously didn't know his presence until just now. She cowered away from him and held her whole body still. Syn's hands were still on her shoulders pinning her against the wall so she couldn't move.

“Tell me Sky! Dammit!” Shadows yelled again, Sky thought she felt the floor shake.

“He-He-” She just sighed in frustration and couldn't finish he sentence.

“Don't even go there Sky, I know what you're going to say and I did NOT try to rape you.” Syn said sternly.

Shadows sighed and walked over to the pair placing his hand on Syns shoulder, “Sky, sweetheart. He owns you get it into your thick little skull. You have no say in anything.” His voice was surprising calm.

Sky's mouth went into a straight line and she didn't loose eye contact with him.

“So, unless you want to spend the rest of the week in the basement I suggest you stop causing such a scene and shut the fuck up.” He flicked her forehead and spun around.

“Ass hole.”

Everyone froze, even Sky. She couldn't believe she just cussed at him. What the hell was she thinking? Was she stupid?!

Shadow's laughed and turned around to face her, every move he made was slow and well thought out, “Syn take her to the basement.”

Syn looked at Sky with no sympathy and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder roughly making her grunt out in pain. She was still wearing the blood filled shirt, she didn't want to know where the blood was even coming from but she had a hunch. She just went limp, it was hurting to much to stay stiff. She shot Zacky a look as if to ask him for help, he just nodded and gave her a sympathetic smile. Oh how she wished she had Zacky as a owner, so much.

Syn squeezed her when she flinched her leg, she took that as a cue to stop. Suddenly she found herself sobbing. She was going to a basement. For a week. They probably wouldn't even feed her.

She heard a door open and she was being set on her feet. Syn clicked the light on and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Shadows turned around and smiled gesturing for her to follow him down the stairs, she did as she was told.

The basement was freezing, not just cold it was completely freezing. She had no shoes on and only a shirt which made everything worse. She stayed close to Brian even though she knew he couldn't help her, she just wished she had not kicked up fuss and did what she was told.

Shadow's walked over to the far wall where there were chains. He was messed up. There was nothing on the walls only the shackles that Shadows now had in his hands. The whole room had a scary feel about it, it was so plain with no windows and complete darkness. The floor was wet and the room smelt of rotting dead things.

Sky looked up at Syn who also look terrified, “Shadows surely there’s another way please-”

“No. She deserves this, all the other girls had it. Now bring her here.”

Syn pushed Sky over to the shackles. Shadows tore her arms away from her chest and put them in shackles. The chain from the wall to her arms was very short so she couldn't move very far. Her brain had never feared anything before, to her this was like a complete nightmare. Shadows laughed and walked up the stairs with nothing to say.

“Syn please don't leave me please.” She begged crying, tears streaming down her cheeks, “Not this please.”

His heart felt like it broke in half, “Don't make this worse for me Sky. I'm so sorry.” He leant down and kissed her forehead before standing back and staring at her shaking frame. This was too much for him to cope with.

“No! Syn please! Stop! Don't go!” She screamed as she watched him walked away from her and up the creaking stairs. He blew her a kiss from the top of the stairs.

“I'll visit you all the time baby I promise. Stay strong.”

And with that he turned off the light and closed the door.

And Sky was left there.

In complete darkness sitting on a damp floor, still bleeding.

She had never felt so worthless in her whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
You will find out in the next chapter why they all have to listen to Mr Shadows guys I promise.
Okay so Sky is in a basement and I had to write this scene because basements scare me so much so I thought I'd put her in there attached to the wall, I'm kind.
Ill update at 5 more comments!