Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#3- Slight mishap.

Sky woke up to being rolled off the bed, hitting her head on the hard floorboard. She looked over the side of the bed to see Syn stretching.

“Thanks a lot.” She mumbled as she pulled herself to her feet rubbing her head.

He let out a sarcastic, crazy laugh, “No problem twiglet.” He turned to face her and smirked, “Get changed because we're going out.”

“I don't have any clothes remember?” She spat sarcastically crossing her arms across her chest “And won't people recognise me? You know because im probably on the missing persons register by now.”

His smirk grew bigger, “Like your parents would miss you.. They seemed almost glad when they saw me inject you.”

That hurt Sky, a lot. She hated this guy, she would never act or be his girlfriend no matter how much he wanted. He was a evil person, and she would make sure he knew that. She looked down at her feet shuffling them awkwardly.

“What am I going to wear out?” She mumbled in a small voice. Synyster sighed and went to his wardrobe grabbing another over-sized t-shirt for her.

“Put this on and wear these.” He handed he a pair of grey skinny jeans that seemed to go quite well with the shirt. She didn't care what he had handed her, she just wanted to get out of the shirt she was wearing that smelt of beer. Syn was getting changed across the room and Sky couldn't stop staring as he muscles and his back, he was perfection. He sprayed himself with cologne and pulled a black t-shirt with white print. Sky took this opportunity to quickly pull on the clothes without him being able to watch her.

“Is Shadows going to be downstairs?” Sky asked him, shivering at his name. She hated him more than she hated her owner.

He shot her a funny look as he picked up his car keys, a mobile phone and his wallet, “You're scared of him aren't you?”

She nodded harshly, “Yeah. I am.” Her fingers found her stomach then as she pulled up the shirt she was wearing to reveal a massive blue, yellow and black bruise.

“Jesus Christ, that’s like the size of my fist.” Syn exclaimed as he went over to examine her wounds. “I can remember when Shadows first got his girl, Layla. She was black and blue all over for the first month.”

“Didn't he care?” She asked dumbfounded.

He looked at her like she was stupid, “Of course he did. She just misbehaved. It's how it rolls around here.”

“So if I misbehaved... Id be black and blue?” She said almost innocently.

His head turned to the side as he opened the door, “Well, I wouldn't say black...” He laughed slightly to himself as they made their way down to the kitchen.

Much to Sky's dismay, M Shadows and his girl was up, along with the Red haired guy and his girl. Sky blushed a little as they walked into the room and both of the men gave Sky awful evils. She looked down at her feet trying to avoid getting Shadows angry.

Suddenly she felt someone embrace her into a huge, “Hey! My names Layla” She said pulling away smiling. She was beautiful, with bright orange hair and freckles.

Sky smiled back at her and nodded politely as she watched Layla skip back to Shadows and sit on his lap. She caught the angry mans face as he tapped her knee to tell her to get off. He started to approach Sky and she backed up into a wall. She didn't think he could get any closer to her face and all the talking and shuffling had stopped.

“You scratched Zackys car.” He said bluntly “That's going to cost a lot to get fixed.”

His breath was hot on her forehead as she looked up at him. Her bottom lip began to shake and her eyes began to water. She was terrified of this man. He was a disgusting human being...

“Syn” He gestured for Synyster to come over to the two, and he did. “Show Layla and Zoe what happens when they vandalise property.” He laughed as he tapped his friend back and moved back to the table where Layla was sitting.
Synyster looked down at the shaking girl and sighed to himself.

“I-I'm sorry, I'll-I'll fix, just please don't hurt me Syn, please” She desperately whispered.

He closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before raising his left, clenched fist, then pulling it down to collide into her stomach where the bruise from Shadows lay. She fell to the floor as she heard Shadows laugh a good awful laugh. She looked around ready to get up but Syn grabbed her collar, lifting her up to his level. She looked into his eyes to see them blood-shot with rage. He brought the same fist up and smashed it into her face twice then dropping her on the floor and kicking her. She was crying and screaming for help before Shadows got up and pulled him away, while Zacky lifted the bleeding girl up from the floor and steadied her on her feet.

“What the fuck, dude” Said Shadows hugging a very now calm Syn, “I thought you stopped all that shit after Sophie.”

All Sky could think of was that Sophie was his last girl... And something had obviously happened to her. Sky leant against Zacky as her blood nose and the cut in stomach only bled more.

Syn pushed Shadows out the way and slowly made his way over to Sky, his arms out as if the pull her into a hug, she filched away from him expecting another blow to the stomach but he pulled her into a hug anyway. She just decided to let it go and drop into his arms anyway because nothing she could do or say would change anything. She would be stuck like she forever. With a overly hot guy who can't control his temper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dearrrr Syn's got some anger problems aha.
I won't update now until 5 comments, hehe :3