Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#29- The gang.

Sky didn't know how long she had been in the basement. All she knew was that is was a very long time. Her head was pounding and her her whole body ached in pain. She couldn't move her legs, they went dead a couple of hours ago and her wrists where the cuffs were had cut deep into her skin leaving a trail of blood down each arm.

She thought Syn would of come down and saved her, but she knew he was no prince charming she should of worked it out a long time ago. But she couldn't help it, she was starting to fall for him.

Sky could see nothing, it was pitch black. No light at all. Close your eyes really tight and imagine drops of water dripping all over you from the broken pipes, imagine small paw noises coming close to you and small legs walking across your legs that you can't even moved to shake them off.

It was freezing. Her feet had shooting pins and needles and she felt as if her whole body was being stabbed slowly by loads of different small knifes. Her mind was mentally torturing her.

----

While Syn was sipping on his beer he realised how much the fame had gotten to them. Much like each one of their fathers. Avenged Sevenfold isn't just a group of friends, Avenged Sevenfold is an on going gang founded by each one of their fathers. Their fathers were friends growing up, they made a 'group' calling A7X (Avenged Sevenfold). It started off as a small … club, but it grew into so much more with rules and regulations. Each one of their fathers were allowed to submit a 'rule' to their list. Syn didn't know who's father brought up about the girls but they all seemed to think it was a good idea to own a girl at the time. Once they got to old and they eventually had children they passed the group down to their first born boy. Shadows' father was the founder of the group so he was obviously the one in charge. All the guys thought it was good idea to start with but it was obvious each one was thinking that Shadow's was taking this far to seriously but the fame had gotten to all of them, there was no going back.

Shadow's was scared. He was scared that he wouldn't have a son to carry on his group, Syn thinks that's why he's gone rape crazy, he wants a son to carry on their gang.

Syn could understand him, he wanted a son to, but he wanted a son while he was in love not by raping someone. Raping someone was only for pleasure in his eyes.

“Syn!”

Syn's head looked over his shoulder at Jimmy who had a strange look on his face, “What Jim?”

“Did you give Sky her water?”

Fuck! “Shit no, I forgot!”

Jimmy's fast turned in horror, “She's been down there for two days without food or water!”

Syn leapt up from the sofa and ran around the kitchen in a panic. He grabbed Cheerios and about 4 bottles of water before running down to the basement as fast as he could. He twisted the handle and kicked opened the door with force. He dropped a couple of water bottles as he went to turn the light on and he cussed at himself.

As he turned the lights on he couldn't believe what he saw. She looked like a slave in the basement. She was a slave in the basement.

“S-S-Syn.” Her voice echoed around the room and it came out all crackly and horrible.

He ran down the stairs and almost started to cry as he got a closer look at her. Her skin was blue and her hair was tangled and dripping wet. The floor she was sitting around was filled with dried blood and her shirt was completely red. She could barely open her eyes to look at him. He shoved a water bottle in her mouth and she drank it all until there wasn't another drop in the bottle. He then handed her some food but she couldn't eat it, she just spat it back out again.

“Eat baby ,c'mon you've got to eat.” He sounded desperate.

She looked at him with the biggest pleading eyes, “G-Get me out please.” It was merely a whisper.

He picked her up and awkwardly shuffled around with her chains before setting he on his lap. He leant up against the cold wall and cradled her in his arms. She winced in pain as the chains dug deeper into her skin making them bleed even more. She moaned in pain and cried into his chest. His huge tattooed arms wrapped around her shoulders and he pulled her body closer to his to give her body heat, she was freezing.

“I'm staying down here with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A chapter to help you understand everything a little more.
Not edited, sorry.
Comment and sub! (: thank you to all of you guys I'm so happy with this story so far!
xoxo