Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#31- Welcome to the family.

“Rise and shine princess.”

Sky was already awake but she was awkwardly resting her eyes. They had both fallen asleep with the light on last night which was a huge jump from going two days without light.

Syn was hovering over her holding a bowl of cheerios in his hand and a happy expression across his face. He had his normal tan colour back on his face and Sky was pleased.

He passed her the cheerios after helping her sit comfortably against the wall and then sitting next to her.

“Shadow's want you in his office,” He sighed “But don't worry I'll be there.” He added after he saw the expression on Sky's face. He told her not to rush her cereal but she couldn't help it, she wanted to get this over with as quickly as she could.

Syn ran the stairs after she had finished with her bowl and to collect the keys from Shadows. Sky chuckled when he tripped on the last step from running to fast.

She felt safe for once. Shadow's wouldn't hurt her while Syn was in this type of mood, he couldn't. Syn when he was angry vs Shadows would actually be a good thing to watch. Sky could bet that Syn would win.

Syn knocked on the door and just opened the door without hesitation of approval of entrance. Sky gave the back of his head a strange look but followed him in the office. She had felt calm until now but actually setting eyes on him and his Gothic office scared her, so instead of sitting on her own chair she sat on Brian's lap, which surprised him but he didn't mind.

“Sky do you think you've learnt your lesson?”

Shadows voice angered her so much and she tensed up. She didn't say anything for a while so Syn poked her at the bottom of her spine, “Yes.” She said coldly without looking at him.

“It doesn't seem like it with that attitude.”

He was starting to really annoy her but she couldn't let him get to her, “I'm sorry. I've learnt my lesson.” She said softly nodding her head slowly.

Shadows smiled and seemed satisfied with himself, “Welcome to the family.”

Syn seemed to overly jolt underneath her and she turned around to face him until he pushed her head back to face Shadows. What does that mean? Welcome to what family?

Shadows messed around on his computer for a few minutes and Sky started feeling awkward. Syn hadn't moved which meant there was obviously something wrong with him because he fiddled around all the time.

“Syn take Sky out to get her new clothes. I've got a couple of friends coming over tonight for dinner and I don't want her at the table looking like a slut.” He hissed finally because standing up and rooting through a filing draw and waving Syn out.

Syn nudged Skys waist with his elbow and she jumped out before taking his hand walking towards to door. She looked over her shoulder at Shadows who winked at her menacingly and turned back to whatever he was doing.

“Syn what did he mean by Welcome to the family?”

“He's send off to the government that we officially own you now, you belong to us by law.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but meaningful haha!
So Sky is OFFICIAL property now.
xoxo