Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#39- The club.

“Fucking! Fuck!” Sky yelled at the top of her lungs. Zoe was sat on the bed with River sitting next to her giving her a worried expression as she bit her nails.

“Sky, honey what's wrong?” Zoe asked against the door of the bathroom. She heard Sky cuss under her breath once more before the door opened and she stood there extremely pissed off.

“I can't do this stupid bra thing up, my hair is a mess and these shoes are way to high! Zoe im going to cry.” She tugged on her hair and Zoe quickly pulled her hands away being careful not to touch her fresh tattoo. She guided her over to the bed and sat her next to River who already had a hair brush in her hand.

She felt her hair being tugged at softly and the skimpy bra finally going up and clicking into place. Sky was the last person on earth to be a successful harlot, she was way to shy to even go near a man and the guys knew that … so why did they pick her to go? Why couldn't Zoe go?

“Zoe why can't you go?” Sky wined as she bent over to buckle her heels.

Zoe chuckled slightly as she brushed her own hair in the mirror, “I've had my turn. It's not that bad, you start to enjoy it after a while. No one touches you, you're just their little show girl.”

Sky stood up and brushed herself down, “Well that makes it a little better.”

Sky was dreading walking downstairs and coming face to face with the guys. Johnny was staying at home, he was sick or so he said he was. Sky liked Johnny, he was quiet but he was extremely nice. He always had something nice to say to someone. The guys wouldn't admit it but they all loved him.

“You ready? You look gorgeous.” River asked flicking Sky's nose playfully. Sky laughed and slapped her hand away.

“Ready as ever. As long as I don't get touched everything will be fine.” She said calmly. She breathed once in through her nose and then released it as Zoe opened to door.

“Knock em' dead tiger.” Zoe growled pinching Sky's ass as she walked out.

Surprisingly she could actually walk in the heels. It's not as bad as it looks. She had to make extra care walking down the stairs though, she couldn't break her neck and falling over would be very embarrassing.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs all of the guys turned around and she felt as if she was being judged. She looked down at her feet and stopped when Zacky put his hand out. He twirled around his finger slowly in a circle, she spun around slowly.

“Damn.” Zacky.

“Fuck.” Shadows.

“Jesus Christ.” Jimmy.

“Get her in the car before I do illegal things to her.” Syn chuckled as he walked over to her and smashed his lips against hers. He slid his tongue across her bottom lip and it sent her spine tingling, he bit her lip and looked at her in eye.

“You look damn fine.” He whispered deep into her ear.

“Zoe's work, I did nothing.”

“Except look beautiful.” He winked at her and motioned to the door. Sky knew he only wanted to watch her walk out and she rolled her eyes at him before walking towards the door. He tapped her ass and grabbed her shouder spinning her around. She felt something cold press against her nose and she saw that he was holding a shot glass in his hand.

“Take this, its strong, it's good. Just take it.”

She just nodded and get the cold liquid burn her throat as it slid down, making her cringe and wince at the same time.

The whole car ride there Shadows was sliding his long hand up and down her left leg, while Syn was sliding his hand up her right leg. She just stared ahead with a fed up expression on her face and Jimmy chuckled to himself when he looked into the mirror and saw her expression. She looked like she had been in the car for hours unable to move, she looked like a moody teenager, she was a moody teenager.

She finally had enough and slapped both of their hands away, “Stop it, if im doing you a favour can't you both just try and make me feel slightly better about going out looking like a complete whore.” She was surprised by the authority in her voice, it must have been the alcohol that Syn gave her.

Both men we're laughing to themselves for some while after her little outburst and it just annoyed her even more. She crossed her legs tightly and pulled the shorts down as far as they would go as they stepped out of the car. They were around the back of the 'club' which turned out to be an obvious strip club.

“These need to stay up,” Shadows walked over to her and pulled her shorts up with force giving her a wedgie and making her unsteady on her feet for a moment, “You'll be on my arm walking in.”

She nodded slowly watching Zacky in the corner of her eye get a file out of the trunk of the car, she shot him a questioning look but he just nodded at her ignoring her. It was obviously not for her eyes.

Shadows stuck out a huge arm and she linked hers into it. Even with heels in she wasn't as tall as Shadows, he was just a monster size and she would never be his height in any heels she had on. Shadows played the part of a huge scary business man who owned the place. He had huge sunglasses on and a tank top.

He pulled a key out from his pocket and placed it into the key hole of the huge metal door. Syn winked at her before the door opened and music filled her ears.

There stood a bunch of guys who's eyes widened as they stepped back for Shadows. He stopped walking at stared at one of the smaller, older guys and he immediately stuck his hand out with a wad of twenty dollar bills. Shadows nodded once and took it from his hand before he continued walking and stopped at the entrance to the club.

All heads turned from the club looking at Shadows new meat. Sky didn't loose her posture, she stood tall with her back slightly arched and her grip tightened on Shadows arm. He tapped her ass, obviously letting people know that she was his and no one else’s.

Syn and Zacky stood behind them, their arms folded tightly across their chests. Girls walked past rubbing up and down their arms but they just ignored them knowing all they wanted was to be taken back and used as a girl, they didn't deserve it.

Shadows began walking again, he would find the guy he was looking for by the strippers pole, he knew it. He was a filthy old man and Shadows couldn't wait to find him.

“There he is.” Zacky motioned towards a tiny grey haired man getting a lap dance from a rather young looking women. She didn't look like she was enjoying it but he sure as hell did, it made Sky feel sick.

Shadows nodded once and began walking over to him. People moved out the way for Shadows, obviously he was well known at this club... or whatever the hell it is. They reached the man and made a circle around the chair he was sitting on. Jimmy hissed away the girl on his lap and she winked at him before scurrying off.

“I was enjoying that Shads why you got to go and spoil it huh?” The old man croaked as his wouldn't move away from Sky's body. Not once did he look at her face he was far to busy checking out other things. Sky looked at Brian with pleading eyes and he kicked her guys chair hard making him leap onto his feet and right into Jimmy who, by the look on his face was about to punch the guy.

“We need to talk, we should of done a long time ago.” Shadows growled walking off towards a door that he pushed open. It revealed a small room with chairs carelessly thrown around the room, red steins on the floor and a boarded up window.

The man was thrown into one of the chairs and it made Sky jump back and she accidentally stepped on Zackys toe. She apologised quietly before Syn beaconed her over to him in the corner of the room. She happily walked over to him and almost fell into his arms. He wrapped a reassuring arm around her waist and kissed her temple.

“What do you want from me Shadows? I sold her you what in the hell is wrong now.” The old man sighed in frustration and looked up at Shadows and Jimmy who stood towering over him.

Shadows chuckled slightly and rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, “What's wrong? Why don't you tell us.”

“If it's anything to do with the girl it's to late to give her back, the contract states that-”

“Shut the fuck up.” Jimmy interrupted, “Right now a fucking contract means nothing. I will beat the shit out of you if you wind my clock up even more.”

Sky was slightly taken back seeing Jimmy all angry and frustrated. She was just glad she wasn't the old guy sitting on the chair.

“What is it?” The old man asked rubbing his arm awkwardly.

“Why don't you just tell us you used to rape your fucking daughter and give us a thousand dollars and we will leave quietly.” Shadows said through gritted teeth.

“River was never touched.”

Jimmy screamed in frustration and slammed his foot into the ground, “Like fuck she wasn't! She was fucking terrified of me!She's still a wreck! You filthy fuck!”

“What do you expect me to do about it? The stupid little slut asked for it-”

Jimmy grabbed the guy by his throat ripping him up from the chair and pinning him against the wall. He was breathing heavily and pressed his face right against the old mans. The old man grabbed Jimmy’s hand that was around his throat and tried desperately to push him away.

Sky sunk deeper into Syns grip and tensed up, this wasn't something she wanted to see.

“You dare talk about her that way! I ought to blow your brains out.” Jimmy spat.

Shadows walked up closer to the guy, kicking the chair aside in doing so. He reached into the old guys pocket and pulled out his wallet. He counted about three hundred dollars in cash and put the wallet back into the guys pocket.

“I'll give this to River, I'll also tell her we did this.” Shadows brought his fist into the air and smashed it down onto the guys face it's reward being a loud crack and a scream from him. Jimmy dropped him to the floor and he lay there crying in agony pulling his knees to her chest and choking on the blood.

“You're pathetic, and next time you sell us false goods we'll make sure you don't leave this room alive.” Shadows spat before walking out of the door. The guys followed and Syn had to nudge Sky to get her to move.

So that's why River was so quiet and Jimmy seemed so tense in the car, that was River's father and their number one supplier.
♠ ♠ ♠
UN-EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES.
I kind of love this chapter (:
Comment for updates guys! xoxo