Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#42- The Londoner.

“Zoe I still have cheese in my hair from earlier!”

Zoe leapt up from the bed and out of her daydream to help her friend who seemed to be falling apart in the mirror. Sky had washed her hair twice already to get the cheese that Syn spat in her hair out, but it just wouldn't budge. Zoe grabbed the cheese and yanked it out of Sky's hair causing her to yelp and cuss extremely loudly.

“It's all out.” Zoe flashed her a smile while fixing her Sky's hair with hairspray and then back combing the back slightly to make it have more shape, “You're done.”

Sky stared at herself in the mirror. She had a corset, a mini skirt and high heels on. It took the two of them about half an hour to do the corset up, it was so damn tight.

When Sky and Syn returned from their small outing, Sky went into the kitchen to make herself a milkshake. Shadows was in there so naturally Sky was on her best behaviour. He didn't stop glaring at her. It really unsettled her and got her nervous for tonight.

“Come on Sky!” A deep voice yelled from downstairs.

Sky hugged Zoe and rolled her eyes as she pulled away from the hug, “Here goes nothing.”

She walked out of the bedroom and walked down the all familiar spiral stairs. The men were all waiting by the door. Brian smiled at her as she walked over to him with a nervous grin across her face. Shadows shuffled around awkwardly for a moment before saying good bye to Jimmy and then heading for his car.

Shadows was by far a very reckless driver. He swerved in and out of traffic like nothing. Sky held onto to Syn's hand for dear life. Zacky was tense next to her squirming every time they narrowly missed a car and shaking his head slowly with a slight smile. Syn didn't seem to bothered, he was obviously used to Shadows stupid driving and it was no care to him. Was Shadows angry with everything he did?

The drive was a little longer than last time. There was more buildings this time. It looked like whore country. There were girls younger than Sky grinding against old men and against poles in the street. Everywhere Sky looked she saw different clubs with half naked women outside. Shadows slowed down and rolled his windows down, looking for the club. When he finally found it the car swerved to the side and both Syn and Sky crushed against Zacky making him wince.

“What the fuck-” Zacky began only to be cut off by Shadows.

“We'll need to stick around after we've dealt with him because I need to wait for Moon.” Shadows said before kicking open the door and slamming it shut.

Sky unbuckled her belt and looked up at Zacky who seemed to be the only one left in the car, “Who's Moon?”

“A gun dealer.”

She felt her throat go tight and her nostrils flare. She thought she was safe with these men, but she was starting to doubt it. If Shadows was meeting with a man in a bar to discus guns she wanted to be as far away from it as possible.

Shadows waited for everyone to gather around him until Syn held out his arm for Sky to take. She looked up at him with a confused expression, “Aren't I meant to be Shadows bitch.”

All the men chuckled and Syn poked her side, “You're mine tonight.”

She felt a wave of relief wash over her as she hugged his side tight. He wrapped a reassuring arm around her shoulder and they walked in through the back door of the club. It was just as loud as the last club, the song Judas playing through the speakers. This club was even more full with men. There were no women behind the bar and no women waitressing, they were all on the stage, on a pole or on a perverts lap.

Heads turned when the huge metal door that closed behind them shook the dance floor. They all stood in a line analysing the club for someone while Sky stared up at the stage in disgust. These girls looked like they were enjoying themselves, most of them were naked or half naked and touching each other in inappropriate places, it made her feel sick. Zacky and Johnny looked slightly off task staring at the stage with lust planted in their eyes.

Syn tugged on her arm. Sky hadn't realised that Shadows had a lanky, spectacled man by the scuff of his neck and was walking towards a wooden door next to the bar. The door swung open and Shadows dropped the man on a empty chair that was tucked underneath a table. The guy looked angry, but Sky could tell it was an act.

“Shadows.” The man nodded and then crossed his legs smugly looking up at the guys through his glasses.

“Don't sweet talk us you stupid fuck.” Johnny spat as he finished locking the door and stood next to Shadows, “We're here for our money back, we want it now.”

The man frowned and rubbed his chin, “Why on earth would you want your-”

He was interrupted by a blow to the face. Shadows had brought his fist up and rammed it into him so hard the guy almost fell off the chair. There was silence for a moment while the guy adjusted his position on the chair.

“Enough bullshit, we want answers.” Zacky growled. Syn let go of Sky and stood next to Shadows so that all four men had him circled. Sky stood in the corner nervously and tried her best to keep her shape.

“You knew that she had a fucking disease that’s why you sold her you sick fuck, we want that money back now.” Shadows demanded crouching down to the mans head level, “Or we will kill you here, now.”

Sky felt her knees buckle. He wouldn't kill him, would he? Sky had seen Shadows angry towards her, but rarely towards other people.

“I don't have the money.” He guy mumbled as he looked down at he's feet.

“You're lying.” Syn chirped in, “Give me your wallet.”

The man hesitated so Shadows grabbed it for him, ripping the guys pocket as he pulled it out. He handed Syn the wallet as he counted out a lot of money, he had to use two hands to hold all the notes.

“Two thousand, and I thought you said you didn't have the money?” Syn's voice was threatening and very sarcastic, he was scary when he used that tone of voice.

Johnny punched the man once more in the face before colliding his fist with the guys stomach causing him to double over in pain. He laughed at the guy and just walked towards the door unlocking it and walking out. Shadows gestured for them all to follow him. Syn grabbed Sky and hurried out of the room, Sky guessed he didn't want her to look back and see the guy bleeding on the floor, not that it would bother her, he deserved it.

“Bri, order in the drink will you?” Zacky nodded towards Syn. He just nodded and took Sky to the bar.

It took them a while to grab the guys attention. It seemed as if he was trying to avoid Syn because every time he looked up he would turn away in a different direction. Syn got fed up waiting and slammed his fist down on the bar causing the man to jump and run over to him.

“Oh hello George.” Syn said sarcastically, ”What a surprise.”

The man seemed terrified of him, he couldn't look him in the eyes.

“How's your daughter?” Syn asked winking.

The man nodded fast and looked down at his feet shuffling awkwardly, “S-She's fine. S-she- She has a k-kid.” The man was stuttering something terrible. Syn laughed at him and then turned to Sky.

“What do you want baby?”

Sky shrugged, “Something strong please.”

He chuckled at her reaction and turned back to order a whole load of drinks.

“I need to piss really bad, will you be alright?” He asked grabbing her hand and linking it into hers. She nodded as he kissed her forehead and handed her a glass before disappearing through the crowd of men.

Sky shrugged and took a huge gulp of the browny liquid. It burnt his throat but she enjoyed it and the taste wasn't as bad as she thought. She lifted herself up onto the stool that sat next to the bar and just stared off into the distance.

“Hello sweetheart.”

She turned around to see a scruffy looking man. By the way he talked Sky could tell that he came from London, he had a cockney accent. He looked about thirty five and stood very tall. She smiled at him as he stood in front of her and took a gulp of his drink.

“What's a chick like you doing in a place like this?”

She didn't know how to re-act. She didn't know if she should tell him she was with Shadows and the guys or to just keep things on the low. She didn't want to scare him off, it was nice talking to someone who came from England.

“I'm here with my boyfriend.” She smiled.

He shot her a funny look, “Bit of a strange place to go with ya man aint it darlin'?” He took another drink and patting her knee softly. She was becoming nervous now, she only wanted to talk to this man not touch him.

“Um, well he has a business-”

“Who the fuck are you?” Syn spat in his angry voice. He pushed the guys hand away from Sky's lap and stood directly in front of her so that she couldn't see him. She was thankful.

“Chill out geezer I was only talking to ya' girl.” The man spat back before lifting himself off the bar and walking off through the crowds.

Syn turned around and glared at her with one of his death stares, “What the fuck was that?”

She shot him a confused look, “He came up to me and started talking to me.”

“Why did you talk back?”

What a stupid question. “What else was I meant to do?” She growled, finishing off her drink in one huge gulp and placing the glass on the bar.

“He was touching your leg.”

“He didn't hug me or kiss me so chill out.”

His eyebrows furrowed together and took a step closer to her so that her knees were pressed against his hips. He looked down at her threateningly. She didn't loose her shape though, she had had enough of his angry side and even though she was pretty scared she didn't let him know that.

“I can't leave you alone for one minute-”

“I'm a girl left alone in a strip club at a bar. He probably thought he could make a move on me or something, just leave it please? I really can't deal with this right now.”

“I'm not dropping this Sky.” He said calmly.

“There is nothing to fucking discuss!” She practically screamed making people turn to see what was happening.

His eyes went wide and he seemed furious, “Don't talk to me like that. We will discuss this when we get home.”

Her stomach began to shake and her knees went all floppy, he was angry, “No, please, I didn't do anything-”

“Enough.” He raised a hand and turned around to the bar to order himself another drink.

Well, that went well.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH ANGRY SYN.
Comment for updates (:
xoxo
(UNEDITED SORRY.)