Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#44- Tears.

Brian woke up in the morning to find Sky staring at him. He jumped back slightly and stared at her with a frown on his face. He thought she looked really creepy when she was deep in thought, it put him on edge.

“What's wrong?” He asked stroking the side of her still red cheek. Her lip was slightly swollen and red from where he had hit her and her face was a purple colour. He felt like a complete fucking dick head. He had bruised her beautiful face and what made him feel worse was that she didn't even care. It was as if she was used to it.

“I was just thinking.” She said softly shrugging, “I was just wondering, where did you first see me?”

He sighed heavily. This wasn't something he wanted to talk to her about but he knew she wouldn't give up, “You was walking home from school and I remember seeing your face and I just had to have you.”

She nodded slowly, “That's it huh?”

“That's it. I cancelled a bunch of shows in France and Spain because I needed to stick around some more and see you and then a couple of months later I came back to get you.”

“I don't remember anything.”

“It was a very strong drug.”

He rolled onto his back and stretched his arms out above his head. She stared at his brightly coloured arms and watched as his muscles flexed when he bent his arms. Sky wanted to reach out and touch them, she had never seen a man with such big arms before. She had a friend back home who used to play a lot of sport so he was slightly ripped, but nothing like Syn.

“What are you staring at?” He asked looking down at her yawning.

She blushed and shrugged, “You have huge arms.”

He tensed and they went even bigger, “I work out, all the guys do.”

She chuckled and sat up crossing her legs, “Show off. I have huge muscles but I don't show them off.” She said sarcastically flicking her hair with her right hand and clicking her fingers against his face.

“Oh yeah, I mean look at those arms, you're massive.” Syn rolled his eyes and gripped her left arm squeezing it tight.

She tensed and giggled, “I can bench press a thousand pounds” She mimicked Shadows voice and used his index fingers as quotation marks. Syn genuinely laughed at her impression of him, she actually sounded the same as Shadows.

Syn heard his name being called downstairs so he leapt off the bed and walked down the spiral stairs telling Sky he'd be back in five. She lay back in bed and sighed in content before hearing her name being called from downstairs. She got up and slipped on a pair of socks before running down to see what someone wanted.

She saw Shadows first, he was laughing at Zacky and Syn who seemed to be bickering with each other. Zoe was leant against the wall sighing and rubbing her forehead with her thumb and her index finger. Shadows turned and looked at her. His eyes scanned her face before his head turned to the floor and putting his hands in his basketball short pockets.

“Sky! Sit on my back.” Brian exclaimed gesturing for her to come over to him. She frowned at him an moved her head to the side.

“Um, what?”

“Sit on my back, I'm going to show this fucker that I'm stronger than him.” Brian got down on his hands and knees and Sky hesitated. Zacky told Zoe to get on his back so she did, even though it was obvious she didn't want to.

Sky sat on Syn's back and looked over at Zoe who had her legs folding across her chest and her legs crossed together, “This is stupid.”

“Tell me about it, men are idiots.”

Shadows disappeared for a moment before returning with a bowl of cereal, “Go!”

The boys began to push up and down while Sky and Zoe laughed at them. After a while the girls got bored and decided to start their own conversation about Brad Pitt. Shadows was leant against the dry wall staring at Sky although she didn't realise.

He realised why he was so on edge all the time, it was because he envied Synyster Gates for owning such a beautiful creature. He could have been hers, but Syn caught her first. It angered him how stupid he was. She was pregnant with his child and then it just died. They could have been the perfect family. He kept thinking about watching their little boy growing up to be a leader but instead he would be watching her with his best friends children. Shadows loved her. He loved everything about her. He had to have her, it was driving him crazy.

“This is getting boring Zacky.” Zoe sighed playing with the backs of his morning hair. He didn't seem to care, he just continued doing press-ups effortlessly. She bent down and blew into the back of his neck causing him to loose concentration. Sky brought her hands up to Syn's neck and tickled him, he flinched backwards and they both crashed into Zacky and Zoe knocking them over. Sky and Zoe began laughing and rolled on top of the boys.

“You guys take things way to seriously.” Zoe exclaimed as Zacky rolled over onto his back and pulled her on top of him.

“I second that, I am never doing that again.” Sky smiled and bent down to kiss Syn on the lips.

Shadows glared down at them before crushing the spoon he had in his hand backwards. He grunted and stormed upstairs slamming his office door behind him. He couldn't watch them do that everyday, it would kill him. He needed a well thought out plan to stop this, it was breaking him. He walked in on them almost humping last night, thank fuck he interrupted then and not later because he would of lost it.

He fucking needed to get her. She reminded him so much of Layla, the way she laughed and joked about things. The way she would kiss Brian was the same way Layla used to kiss him. They could fall in love and live a happy life together, but so many things were in the damned way.

He let a animalistic growl through his teeth and dropped back into his computer chair. He stared lovingly at the photo of Layla, her hair tied up into a loose pony tail making her beautiful face stand out more than usual. He clenched his fists together and up-turned the desk with all his might. The computer fell backwards and the desk flew half way across the room. His whole body felt numb, he didn't even feel the cuts on his knuckles from the keyboard slicing through them.

He fell to the floor on his knees, tears falling freely down his face before holding the picture of Layla desperately in his large hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I could never imagine Shadows crying but I felt like he needed to. This chapter kind of sucks but I needed to let you all know what was going through his mind.

IMAGINE BEING ON SYN WHILE HE DOES PRESS-UPS, corr.

I changed the picture of Sky. I think what it is now fits her so much, check it out.

Anyway, I'll update again in a couple of hours if i get 5 comments ;)
xoxo