Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#50- Cisco.

Matt didn't look at the guy in the eyes. Syn just crossed his legs and sniffed loudly, twitching his nose. Kenneth waited for a moment until he heard a door shut.

“Sky is obviously affected by her past,” He sighed, “I think it's going to take me a while to try and get her to talk some more.”

Both men nodded and looked away in unison. They both felt vile, disgusting and guilty. Like children being told off.

“I think you need to get her a dog.”

Both of their heads snapped up. Matt looked at the guy like he was crazy but Brian just laughed, “Are you kidding?”

Kenneth shot Syn a serious look before nodding slowly, “I think it would help.”

Matt leant forward resting his elbows on his knees, “How exactly will that help?”

“It's probably the one thing she enjoyed from her childhood, It might bring out what she needs to tell us.”

He nodded and leant back in his seat, “Right...”

The shrink let them both think for a moment before Brian looked at Matt and nodded, “If it will help, we'll do it. But if it doesn't it's going. I don't even like dogs.”

“How the fuck will a dog-”

Matt shot Brian a look before he could finish telling him to shut up. He sat back into the chair and glared at Matt mentally punching him.

“I better be off then, I'll be around the same time tomorrow.”

He showed himself out and closed the door behind him, they both listened for the engine of his car before talking,

“Well that went well.” Brian exhaled as he put his head in his hands and rubbed his face.

Matt just nodded and bit his lip, he had nothing to say.

“I better go and talk to her.”

Matt just nodded and took a sip of his coffee. He didn't even want to think straight at the moment, he just wanted to watch TV and sink into the sofa with a beer.

Brian walked upstairs to find Sky painting her nails. She smiled a weak smile at him when he closed the door behind him. He sat on the bed next to her and crossed his hands together.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked dipping his head down so that he could see her face under her thick hair.

“Not really, it is what it is.” She shrugged, “Don't feel bad either, it's no ones fault but their own.”

He reached over and lifted her chin up brushing her hair behind her ear with his fingers. He looked down at her lips and then up at her eyes before slowly leaning forward and pressing his thin lips against hers. She brought her hand up to his face before finally letting go. She exhaled and stared at his brown eyes and then down at his bare chest.

“I still haven't forgiven you for the other night you know.” He smirked, his face inches away from hers.

Sky rolled her eyes “What can I do to make it up to you?”

He winked at her before skipping off into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. She heard the water running and him humming to himself. Sky sunk back into the cold bed and inhaled taking in the smell of Brian's aftershave. She was dreading seeing the shrink again tomorrow, today was bad enough. What the hell else does he need to know? He knows about her childhood now why can't she be left alone. Unless he has a time machine, she's not interested.

Brian opened the bathroom door cussing to himself, “Can you pass me a towel? I forgot.”

Sky sat up in the bed and walked over to pick up a towel from on top of his hamper. She chucked it at him and he caught it, disappearing again closing the door behind him. She heard a crash and then a loud 'fuck'. Syn opened the door wearing just a towel and arched an eyebrow at her, she just shrugged.

They both ran downstairs to see what the noise was. In the living room sat Jimmy with a moving blanket in his arms and Johnny stood over him. Shadows was sat on the floor staring up at Jimmy.

“What the fuck happened?” Brian asked, his expression was priceless.

“That fucking thing bit me.” Johnny spat staring at the blanket. Jimmy shot him a funny look.

“Who? Jimmy?” Syn asked. He obviously hadn't seen the blanket. Jimmy lifted his arms up to reveal a small, yapping puppy.

Sky's eyes widened, “Oh my god. Where did that come from?”

Shadows looked up at her and smiled before looking back down at the floor.

Jimmy walked over to them and placed it in Sky's arms carefully, “Matt got him from someone up the street from his sisters house.”

Sky rubbed her index finger under the dogs chin and Brian patted his head. It was by far the cutest little thing the pair had ever seen. It was all white with black ears and a black nose, its eyes a dark brown. He was yapping loudly and licking Sky's hand, it seemed excited.

“Aww, he's just the cutest thing.” She looked up and, as much as it killed her, smiled down at Matt.

“What are you going to call him?” Jimmy asked retuning into the room popping a beer open.

Sky hesitated.

“I think you should call it Little Fuck.” Johnny grumbled sucking on his bleeding finger.

Brian laughed and flipped him off, “You've always hated dogs anyway.”

“Cisco!” Jimmy yelled jumping up from the sofa and returning to stroke the dog.

Sky frowned but then grinned, “I like that.”

“He suits it.” Syn agreed taking him in his arms and rubbing his head, “Little Cisco welcome to family.”

Jimmy clicked his fingers, “Daddy Brian and Momma Sky.”

Sky chuckled at punched his shoulder lightly before walking over to Brian, kissing him on the cheek and playing with Cisco. Matt was tense at what Jimmy had just said, trying his best to delete it from his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meet Cisco! aww he's just the cutest little thing.

Don't kill me, this is just a chapter to keep you entertained for the next couple of hours until I catch up on the next one, Sky's next Shrink meeting.
xoxo