Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#58- Romantic attitude.

Sky couldn't sleep. Not because of the fact that Brian had wanted to show her 'extra' love tonight thus creating an extra torturous pain between her legs, but she couldn't stop thinking about Matt and what had happened earlier. He was so calm and gentle about it. It was almost as if he meant it all. Her insides turned, she shouldn't be thinking about him like that, not him. She loved Brian and that's all there was to it, nothing more, nothing less.

Not being able to get the thought out of her mind, she quietly pushed the covers aside being extra careful not to wake up Brian. She stood up and made her way over to the door, pulling it open slowly and closing it behind her. She listened for a moment to see if she heard Syn's footsteps, but instead heard a loud debate in the next door, cringing when she heard his voice.

“Shut up, don't you ever say that!” Zacky growled.

“Get off me, don't touch me right now.” Zoe snapped back.

“Look, this can't be good for-”

“I'm going to sleep.”

Sky thought it would be a good thing to leave them alone, no one wanted to mess with Zoe when she was angry, especially not her. She crept past their room in complete darkness, knowing that if she turned the light on it would wake everyone up, so she just had to guess where the top of the stairs started.

She sighed in relief as she closed the kitchen door behind her. She leant against it and reached up to press the switch with his index finger, light filled the room and it was silent- until she let out a piercing scream when she saw Shadows sat at the counter reading something. He jumped backwards and shot her a questioning look before she finally relaxed and hoped that nobody had heard her. He was wearing nothing but a pair of checked boxers.

“You scared the shit out of me.” She breathed suddenly breathless, wondering if she should actually go to the refrigerator or not.

“Touché.”

“W-What are you doing up?” She asked stuttering, she was nervous again, dammit.

He looked back up at her and closed the book, “Couldn't sleep.”

“Me too.” She nodded awkwardly, “Well I guess I'll just...” She motioned towards the fridge and in one swift movement pulled open the door, grabbed a water bottle and then closed it. She was about to walk away when she felt large arms wrap around her waist, and a sudden hot breath in her ear, she wasn't expecting that. She let out a small gasp and almost dropped the bottle.

“God, you stink of sex.” He whispered making her spine shiver.

“I-”

“I know, I heard you.”

Her cheeks blushed a burning red. She spun around in his arms and pushed on his chest hard, but he wouldn't let her go. Sky looked up and shot him a glare, he just smirked down at her. She had never been so embarrassed in her life, she didn't want him ... sniffing her, that was disgusting.

“Let me go Matt, I don't want this.” She said sternly, finding that weakness wouldn't get her anywhere, not around him anyway.

He bit the inside of his cheek, “You do Sky, I know you do.”

Her breathing hitched as his trailed up and down her back. She again tried to push his shoulders away but he did nothing, so she turned her head to the side. She felt disgusting, dirty, but she couldn't even lie to herself about him turning her on. He could with any women though, married or not. She arched her spine as his face got closer to hers and instinctively grabbed his face in between her hands, pushing her hands against his cheeks.

“Get off me or I will scream.”

He stopped about an inch away from her face, his eyes filled with something Sky didn't recognise, “You're driving me crazy.” He whispered in such a tone her toes curled with excitement, that just made her want to tease him even more, to make him beg for her.

“You're going to have to work harder than that.” She smirked. She didn't realise what she did until after she said it, when the smile dropped and so did her fucking heart. How could she fall into this mans grasp, this was exactly what he wanted. She spun around on her heel, pushed his arms away and practically ran back into bed, when she opened the door so did Syn's eyes.

“Where did you go baby?” He asked in a croaky voice, rolling onto his back so that his arm was lay out for her to lay in.

“I was thirsty.” She smiled pulling up the covers and sliding into his back. His large arm came around her and his head lay on top of hers as she pushed herself as close to him as possible, wanting his touch to mask Matt's. She wanted to tease him, she just didn't want him....

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” She reached over and grabbed his hand in hers, wanting nothing more that to shoot Shadows between the eyes, he had somehow worked out how to push her buttons, and she needed to put a stop to it without falling into his disgustingly romantic attitude.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW HAVE MERCY.
I will update as soon as I get 10 comments though, WHAT TEAM ARE YOU GUYS?
I'm having so much fun with this haha.
xoxo