Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#60 - She cracked.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked wrapping his bare arms around her waist and staring at them both in the mirror.

Sky shrugged and pulled her shirt up slightly revealing her stomach, "I'm putting on weight, I'm getting fat." She had been eating far to much junk food lately, and very much intended on stopping.

"If you're fat then I'm a whale." He mumbled kissing her neck and pulling him closer to her. Sky felt those butterflies again and looked down at the floor blushing. She really did love him.

--

Sky couldn't look at anyone who was eating breakfast. She sat pushing her food around her plate, her head resting against her hand. Zoe was painfully good at acting, she had cooked everyone breakfast and was now currently watching TV with Jimmy. Sky felt sorry for Zacky. He sat at the breakfast table laughing with Johnny, he had no idea what things could turn out like.

“Are you okay baby?” Syn asked nudging her side causing her to snap away from her day-dream and look up at him.

“Y-Yeah I'm fine.” She smiled weakly and popped some food into her mouth.

He nodded and turned back to talk to River, who also had a confused look on her face. Sky wasn't in the mood to talk. She felt sick for that poor baby. It triggered emotions she had before, knowing that she was once carrying a potential child inside of her. She tensed up and pushed her plate away along with the pancakes left on it.

“Sky why haven't you eaten anything?”

Trust Matt to be the one to pick at her, “I'm not hungry.” She mumbled, not even making sense to herself. She looked up at him and caught him staring at her with very confused eyes and straight lips. She had to turn away.

“You haven't been eating properly in a while.” He pointed out, taking a sip of his orange juice and placing it back down on the counter.

Sky shrugged, “I know, I just don't have much of an appetite that's all.”

He just looked at her for a second before turning away. He knew it was lies, he just didn't want to announce it while everyone was listening. He would wait until he could speak to her alone to question her and he would make that moment happen today.

“Listen up boys, I need you go to down to fifth and get the rest of the files, I need to sort them all out later tonight.” Matt announced gulping down the rest of his food.

Syn groaned under his breath but nodded, turning to Sky and planting a kiss on her forehead and then down on her lips. His kiss was much more passionate that she last remembered, it made her feel a lot more better about herself. She just didn't want to let go of him, whenever he wasn't around she felt vulnerable and not whole anymore.

“Zoe get a jacket or something.” Zacky grumbled pulling on his own military sweater. Zoe just nodded getting up from the sofa and walking up the stairs. Sky knew why he wanted her to go with him, because then she couldn't be touched and he could keep a close eye on her.

River said goodbye to Jimmy before darting it up in her bedroom and before Sky knew it, she was left alone with Shadows in the kitchen, god knows how many plates to clear up. She stood up and grabbed her own plate, then Syn's.

“Don't bother cleaning up, I just want to know what's wrong with you.”

Matt snatched the plates away from her and placed them down on the counter behind him. She looked up at him and backed away when she realised how close he was to her. The expression on her face was priceless.

“Nothings wrong with me, it's just one of those days.” She grumbled looking down at her feet.

Her reply angered him, “What do you mean one of those days?”

“You know. I have been snatched away from everything I've ever known, am I not aloud to be sad for five minutes without one of you barking in my ear?” Her voice wasn't calm, in-fact quite the opposite.

“You don't have to be sad, you have a perfect life here.” He growled back clenching his fists to his sides.

“Oh yeah, a perfect life. I've been raped twice, slapped, kicked, punched and had two broken noses-”

“Enough!”

She crossed her arms over her chest and arched an eyebrow up at him. He shot her the same look back biting his bottom lip.

“I just- I'm emotional that's all.”

He nodded once, “Don't talk to me like that again or else”

“Don't threaten me.”

He snarled angrily, he had never seen her so confident and it annoyed him. Although he would like them to sit down at talk his anger had gotten the better of him again, and he would have to force everyone out of her. He had obviously been to easy on her.

“I can threaten you all I-”

“Right. That's fucking it!” She screamed making him jump slightly, “I've had it with all you Bi-polar assholes telling me what to do, I've completely had it!”

Matt was thrown back, he was not expecting that. He didn't even know what to do, so he just stood staring at her. No one had ever spoken to him like that before, ever, “W-What?”

“You heard me! One day you kiss me and then the next day you're trying to threaten me! Not to mention I have such a huge problem right now that makes me not want to think straight, I'm still trying to get over that my un-born child died. And no to mention I am extremely home-sick!”

She had to stop to take in a breath and was about to continue her rant until his hand clasped over her mouth. She dropped her tense shoulders and fought back bringing her hand up to punch him hard in the face. He just brought a hand up and stroked the side of her face before pressing his lips against hers and then turning away from her and gesturing for her to leave the room.

She mumbled things to herself before walking up the stairs and fighting the thoughts in her head that were telling her to kick at the wall. Instead she just growled in frustration, extremely loudly. She heard Shadows say something to her from the bottom of the steps, but she just ignored him and walked right into her bedroom, slamming shut the door behind her and running over to the bed, laying on top of it and closing her eyes.

For some reason Zoe being pregnant really hit home. Sky had prayed that the poor thing would be okay, this wasn't the type of place for a kid, most of the men here had anger problems or were Bipolar.

She couldn't believe she had shouted at Matt like that.

She couldn't believe he kissed her again.

She wanted out.

But she wanted Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
SKY FIGHTS BACK! YOU GO GIRL!
7 comments and I'll update :3
xoxo