Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#62- No more.

For some reason Sky felt embarrassed as she walked back over to Syn, she felt like she was the centre of attention yet again. Something she had always hated. A few weeks ago she would be shaking with horror and fear, but she felt nothing now but anger and embarrassment.

Syn of course, was furious. He didn't even look up at his angry friend, nor did he acknowledge him in the slightest when he asked what food he wanted. He was fed up of watching his girlfriend being pushed around and beaten by him, and to make matters worse, he couldn't even do anything. He had a lot of time to think these past couple of weeks and he felt disgusted with himself. He should never have treated the love of his life the way he did. He had took her virginity away in the worse way possible, beaten her and cussed at her yet, she still loved him. It made him want to punch something thinking about it. He was to wrapped up in this stupid little gang he didn't give a shit about her feelings as long as he got what he wanted.

He had to stop thinking about it while he was eating, because he was beginning to get extremely angry and he had already bent his fork out of place. Sky was quietly sat next to him on the edge of the table, stabbing at her fries on her plate, obviously not hungry any more. He reached over and rested a soothing hand on her leg. Her eyes snapped up and met with his brown eyes, he licked over his lips and mouthed to her a meaningful 'I love you'. Sky looked down and reached for his hand under the table, 'I love you too' she synced giving him a small smile back.

His stomach went funny, it wasn't the food. He was in love with her, he knew that the day he first lay eyes on her – he just didn't know how much. He had gotten to the point now where he just wanted to get away from all this, run away with her. How was he suppose to raise a family in this environment? He wouldn't want his little girl or boy growing up to become something like him, he wouldn't want his daughter being treated like one of the girls here.

“Sky,” Shadows coughed, “I think it's time for your punishment.”

She nodded slowly, looking at Brian with a reassuring look, almost as if to tell him not to get angry. Of course, he couldn't obey these orders. He wasn't letting him touch her, not this time. This had gone to far. Too many had died, too many had become ignored, too many lives ruined.

“Listen, Shadows-”

“No Syn, you seen what she did.” Shadows interrupted, “It's in the rules, this is the law.”

“There's no law.” He spat, the grip on his fork getting much tighter, “It's all made up.”

His angry words caused a number a gasps from everyone sat at the table. Shadows mouth fell open and then it closed again while his face turned in horror. Sky looked down and clasped her hands together, she wish he never said anything.

“Made up?” Shadows scoffed, “You signed a real contract-”

“I don't give a fuck about a contract, you're not raping or hitting my girlfriend.” Syn dropped his fork and pushed his food away from the table before finally making eye-contact with Shadows who's face had turned bright red. Zacky shot Sky a look and she knew he was on Syn's side. This couldn't turn out well.

“Girlfriend? Your girlfriend? You wouldn't of taken her if you cared that much about her.” Matt chuckled an evil laugh, turning his head from side to side.

Syn had enough. He stood up fast, making his chair fall and hit the floor with a loud crash. Everyone at the table jumped, except for Matt. Everyone knew where this was leading now, “Go upstairs Sky.”

She looked at him with a blank expression on her face, her mouth slightly hung open, “Just calm down.”

Brian ignored her and turned to Matt who had stood up slowly and quietly, “Don't fucking go there Brian.”

Sky was panicking insanely right now. Her insides felt like they was going to fall out of her ass. She couldn't see Brian get hurt, that would just kill her. But she couldn't just sit and take the abuse any-more, she had promised herself.

“I'll do what I want Matt, Matt Sanders.” Syn replied cockily, earning a load more gasps.

And that's when Matt leapt across the table at Brian like a hungry animal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, so theres only a couple more chapters left :3
I'm already writing the Sequel though, so don't panic (:
Let's make the next comments fun, what do you guys want to happen in the Sequel? Or better yet, how do you want this story to end? I've already wrote it, and I won't be changing it because I like it :3 But I'd just like to know!
Thanks for all the comments!
xxxx