Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#64- That's it?

They all waited anxiously in the living room. Jimmy was sat on the sofa by himself, he hadn't spoken to anyone since he returned a week ago, he went missing for four days. Everyone feared him dead, but Johnny kept telling everyone he would return, he was right. Sky sat on Brian’s lap with her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs over him. He had gotten better, but he still supported two yellow bruises around his eyes and still found it difficult to walk up the stairs. He had told everyone that he wasn't going to fall out with Shadows, he just needed to speak to him. For some reason Sky wanted someone to attack Matt with a gun, but everyone seemed strangely calm about the situation.

But River was dead.

And everyone was acting cool about it.

Of course Zoe, Sky and Jimmy were upset but all the rest showed no emotion. It was sad really, that they were use to watching people die and it didn't affect them any more, in-fact it was quite distressing for Sky. The hospital just took Zackys lies, no questions asked. He never told Sky what he had said, and it annoyed her. She wanted to know how her friend 'died'.

The front door creaked open. It was obviously Shadows because Jimmy's head snapped up. Sky didn't look at him, she couldn't look at him. His presence was already making her feel sick. She just nuzzled herself against Brian and gripped his t-shirt tightly between her fingers.

“Is it done?” Johnny asked finally, clearing his throat.

“It's done.”

“So that's it?” Jimmy spat, his fingers clicking loudly.

“That's it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Can someone please make me a Banner for my Sequel? I'll use you as a character in it? :)
Sorry this chapter it shitty, but I'm really in the mood to crack on with the sequel now :33