Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#7- Numb.

“What are you doing Syn? Get off you're hurting me!” She screamed adjusting the straps on her bikini top.

“Shut up!” He practically screamed as he continued to drag her into the house. “Just shut up!”

“What have I done wrong?! I'm sorry!” She squealed as he pulled her up over the long winding stairs. She was terrified, he had never been this rough with her before. She screamed as he dropped her on the last step and he back smashed against the wooden corner. He roughly grabbed her by her shoulders and slapped her.

“Keep. Quiet.” He said through clenched teeth “And this will be so much easier for the both of us.”

She stopped struggling as he shut the door, his eyes were filled with lust. No, she thought. He can't do this. She began begging, telling him she'd hate him if he ever touched her. He didn't care, she was his.

“You will treat me with fucking respect.” He spat in her face, “Whatever I say goes.”

She shuddered, the hairs on the back of her neck sticking up and her knees going week. He grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. He didn't do anything except stare at her with the darkest look in his eye and after a couple of moments he edged over to her, every step he took she cried even more.

He finally climbed on top of her, pinning her arms above her head with just one hand. Both of her hands could fit into his, he smiled at how easy she was. He liked small girls. But they way she looked so hopeless underneath her was becoming more and more noticeable and he thought about stopping, that’s when he remembered Shadow's voice in his head. She will use you.

His head bowed down close to hers and their lips we're almost touching. She pursed her lips tightly and closed her eyes while lifting her head up with force, head butting him. He didn't let go of her arms, he used his left hand to rub his already bleeding nose and growled in anger. He brought his head down and head-butted her twice as hard. He heard a distinct 'crack' as his forehead came in contact with her nose. That was when he heard the most gut wrenching scream he had ever heard.

Sky pleaded and pleaded as he took his shirt off with one hand and his bare chest came in contact with her skin, it made her feel sick. She had never planned any of this to happen, what had changed his mind? She wanted to old Brian back, and fast.

When she saw him began to pulled his wet swimming shorts of she flipped out. She threw random kicks into the air as his knees clamped hers apart. He brought a hand to her face and grabbed it hard, pushed his face right up close to hers.

“If you don't fucking stop screaming, Shadows will come up here.” He spat angrily, “And I don't think you'd want him here, do you?”

She shook her head, no. Terrified she closed her eyes and tried to think of happy things, but all she could see was the past few days, she couldn't remember anything else. She barely even remember what her parents looked like or even what her house looked like. She couldn't even remember where she came from. She went numb then and drifted off into her own little world of hopelessness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Sky :(
Comment how you're liking the story so far! and your favorite part :)
Please don't be a silent reader!
And thanks to everyone who has subscribed :)