Status: PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

A Vicious Indulgents

A New Start

~Jesse~
I took a taxi down to Huntington Beach, so I can at least find a decent hotel, or an Apartment. I had about 50,000 dollars on a bank account that I was saving for when the time comes. Chase didn't even know about it. Huntington was a beautiful place, with the ocean and the city it self.
I just let the taxi driver drop me off in front of this bar; I paid the fee and and went my way. I only had two suit cases that pretty much had my life. Then my messenger bag, that was also my life. I was finally free from Chase, New York and the memories of the Orphanage. I walked into the bar and sat at the bar. "What you drinking today?" The bartender asked.
"Grey Goose on the rocks." I said, rubbing my eyes. There was about five guys sitting at a booth in the corner. They all looked about twenty to twenty six, one was tall and muscular, another was pretty short with spiky black hair. Sitting next to the muscular was a tall lanky guy, whom had laughter naturally written across his face. His eyes flickered towards where I was sitting, as a smile spread across his round face.
"Here ya go." The bartender placed my drink on the counter in front of me. Which shot me out of my subconscious state. I consumed all of the Vodka in one swig.
I sighed deeply, "Hey do you have a Job opening?" I asked the bartender, he looked at me and smiled.
"Well hon, you've got the potential. And we are looking for a waitress, So....I'll go grab a application and our lovely Work Guide." The bartender smiled, then walked back to a back room. He later came out with a study guide and a three sheet application.
"Thanks." I grinned. I swallowed the rest of the Grey Goose and paid for it. I sat a four dollar tip under the empty glass and left. And began to search for a place to stay the night.
I finally found a small motel, which means I can sleep all day long....

~One Week Later~
IT has been a week and a day since I arrived in Huntington Beach, and It was time for me to find a descent apartment. I had finally found a small apartment, for a $700 rent. It was just off Huntington Main; it had one full bathroom one bedroom, a living room, walk in closet, pantry the whole sh-bang, This was exactly what I was looking for. "Well Miss Vicious, here is your key, the pool is closed on Wednesdays, and the laundry mat is open from 6:00 A.M. 'til 9:00 P.M." The clerk handed me the keys to my new apartment. "Call me if you need me." He said then left. I took a long breath, then threw my bags down to the ground. I had already filled out the application and read the whole study guide, so I was able to work at Johnny's Saloon. It was a rough, rockin' place. And It had a great atmosphere, They didn't let any kind of Yuppy in there it was a great place. I walked out of the apartment and locked the door. I walked down to Johnny's since it was only a few blocks away; plus it was a really nice day. I was wearing shredded Motley Crue T-shirt with a black Cami under it. I had studded leather bands covering my arms, and a pair of platform stilletto heals. I looked good for the night out on the town. And to do laundry.... I grabbed about two garbage bags of laundry and went to the laundry mat which was only down the street from Johnny's.
I threw my laundry in two washers, then walked two blocks to Johnny's.

"All right, thanks girl. You start Saturday night. At eight." The Manager said, before I walked out. When I got over to the laundry mat I was sitting on the washer, waiting for the two of them to finish. "Are you stalking me?" A voice said. I look up to see the guy that was at the bar. He had peircing blue eyes, and a smile that was soft and natural to his aura. He stood much taller then me, but he looked good.
"No...I don't think so at least, why you ask?" I shrugged as I ate my M&M's.
"Hm...We 'cause the first time I actually seen you was at Johnny's, and then while you where walking to Johnny's today, I saw you; and then well....now." He laughed.
"Oh! Well no... I just moved to Huntington." I said as I popped a brown M&M in my mouth, savoring the chocolately taste.
"Ooh.... And were from?" He sat onto the other washer, that I was using.
"New York City." I can't believe I just told him that, it just came naturally and like it felt as if I was talking to a friend I've know for years.
"Wow! I've been there a few times, but I didn't think there was anybody as nice as you from there." He smirked.
"Uh... Thanks I guess. Sorry, but are you hitting on me?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I could be, but I may not be doing that." He grinned.
"I see... even though I don't even know your name." I smirked, as the first washer beeped. I jumped off it and opened it.
While I was doing the proccess of changing the clothes to the dryer, The guy jumped off the other dryer, "Forgive me, My name is James Sullivan, Jimmy for short." He bowed. I shutted the dryer door and placed the quarters into the slots.
"I'm Jesse Vicious." I turned to face him.
"Enchanté. Vicious, it is quite an interesting name; is it like a stage name?" He asked.
"No, It is my real name. My parents died when I was very little, I was nameless, until I turned 18 and was release from the Orphanage."
"Oh...I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." He looked down towards his shuffling foot.
"It's OK. So, tell me about yourself." I asked.
"Well I am a man....I um am twenty-six, I play in a band as a drummer." He shrugged.
"A drummer you say?" I was curious.
"Yeah in this band called Avenged Sevenfold. You may have heard of them." As soon as he said that I accidentally inhaled a small peice of my candy. "You have heard of Avenged Sevenfold."
"Of course I have. You guys are one of my favorite bands." I giggled.
"Oh? Well, I hope this doesn't change our friendship." He smiled softly. 'friendship? Is Jimmy really my first friend here in Huntington? This was outstanding, and crazy. But I guess it is nice to talk to someone. And Jimmy seems like a really great guy.
"No of course not, I don't care that your in a famous band--" I paused for a moment, as he raised his eyebrow. "NO! wait that's not what I meant, like It won't faze me. Like I won't treat you any different." I said. "I know this sounds corny."
"Well I don't think so. Oh, by the way you are blushing." He grinned maliciously.
"Oh my god." I murmured as I buried my face into my hands.
"I think it's kind of cute." He mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am terribly sorry this is short, but it still is starting to pick up. Please comment and subscribe. I would be very happy :D
PLEASSE COMMENT :))
OK PLEASE READ!!!!!! Only Time Will Alter your vision It is a sequel to Hey Kid, Do I have you Attention Please read it. It is co-written by Synful.Veangeance more of her friends. Please check this story :D