Status: PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

A Vicious Indulgents

My new friends

~Jesse~
"So do you want to meet some of my friends?" Jimmy asked as we walked down the street to my apartment. We thought it would save gas, if we just walked to my apartment, instead of taking his car there, then going elsewhere.
"Um...sure..." I shrugged. My arms wrapped tighter around the bag of clothes.
"Awesome! It will be great! They are like the brothers I never had!" Jimmy squealed. “You’ll really like them, they are a wild bunch.” He just kept going on. We then walked up the stairs that led to my apartment; I pulled out my keys with one hand, and then began to unlock the door. I push open the door, and led Jimmy into the living room.
“Just drop it anywhere.” I told him, as I just dropped the bag onto the small loveseat I have.
“I like your apartment. It’s cozy.” He grinned, and then sat on the wood based chair.
“I guess, It’s small and it fits for me. Nothing really thrilling.” I shrugged. “Would you like a half?”
“Sure?” He looked at me like I was nuts. I walked into the kitchen, opened the icebox and pulled out a Bud Light. His eyes were wondering the apartment, soaking it in. I handed him the beer, and sat across from him on the love seat. "Eww... You like piss beer!" Jimmy laughed, as he cracked open the beer bottle.
"Well I'm sorry I don't have beer that you like." I turned up my nose, in a mocking way.
"Nah it's chill. So when would you like to go?" He asked hopefully.
"Well I was kind of thinking, when ever you want to leave." I giggled, then took a long swig of my beer.
"Alright! Well why don't we finish off this beer and then we can go, OK?"
"That sounds great!"

"Brian, Matt, guys where are you!" Jimmy called as he walked through this large gray house.
"In here!" I heard a voice, and then Jimmy lead me into a living room, with four guys sitting, and watching a movie on a large as TV.
"Guys I want you to meet my new friend, guys this is Jesse, Jesse this is Matt, Brian, Zacky and Short shit." Jimmy pointed to each guy in order.
I just stood there and waved, as the blood rushed to my cheeks. They all grinned and waved, the shortest of them all stood up and shook my hand. "Hi! I'm Johnny!" He introduced himself before he sat back down.
"Um...Hi." I never felt this awkward before, not even when I got drunk the night before I had an interview with some people who were looking to adopt. Yeah, lets just say they didn't come back after that.
"It's nice to meet you Jesse, I'm Matt Sanders." The more muscular, whom Jimmy pointed out as Matt, waved wildly.
"You should come sit with us, we aren't going to bite." The one Jimmy pointed to as Zacky said. "Though, the only person you need to worry about biting is Jimmy. He tends to get into these biting fits."
"I do not!" Jimmy protested.
"Right...Remember that bruise you left on my nipple? By the way I'm Brian." He smiled.
"OK! That was ONE time. One." Jimmy hissed.
I just sat in between Matt and Zacky, as we watched Brian and Jimmy bicker with each other. "So... I seen you at Johnny's. And you had a lot of bag with you, so I'm assuming you have just moved here. So... where from?" Zacky turned to me.
"Fuck Zack. Don't be fucking rude!" Matt hissed. "If she doesn't want to tell us she won't!"
"No...no... He's not being rude. I actually moved from NYC." I shrugged.
"Ooh! That's fucking cool!" Johnny grinned.
"Yeah... I guess."

"You know guys! I have an Idea!" Jimmy grinned, after he was finished with arguing with his band mate. "Since Zacky's girlfriend dumped him--"
"Fucking slut." Zacky muttered.
"--I think we should get that HUGE ass box of condoms and have a water balloon fight!"
"Dude! That would be fucking sick as shit! But would it be OK with Jesse?" Brian looked towards me.
"Fuck yeah! That sounds like fun!" I giggled.
"You guys are seriously going to make me waste all these condoms?" Zacky whined as he was carrying down this good foot deep box, full of individual condoms.
"Uh-huh...." They all grinned.
"Holy shit Zack. I didn't think you and Sheela fucked that much!" Brian laughed, nearly making all of us spirt beer out of our noses.
"Dude, and they are all like nearly expired, did you like have these since high school?" Matt said while looking at the date.
"Well I guess that means they will break easier..." I shrugged.
"OMG! You are totally right!" Jimmy clapped his hands together, "Now I'm going to fill these up, with surprised fluid. I promise you non of them are bodily." He giggled, as he took the box from Zacky's grasp and walked into the kitchen.
"Come on Jesse, we've got to go out back!" Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

As soon as I stepped on the grass my heals where getting stuck, I kicked them off and see all the guys had taken their shirts off, and Oh my god... they had amazing bodies. I could have sworn I was drooling; just a little though. I mean come on, Chase was not at all this muscular, he was a little muscly but it was like scrawny... and kind of gross to think about it. Jimmy came running out with the box, and his shirt at shoes off, he sat the box of liquid filled condoms on the deck table, "OK Ladies! The rules are, no biting, no fighting, no pulling hair, and I'm gonna kick your asses!RAAWR!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he throws a pink condom filled with god knows what, straight towards Brian, hitting him on the head covering him with gushy red looking nasty stuff.
"EW! Jell-O!" Brian grabbed one and threw it at Jimmy, who dodge and it hit Matt in the back, splattering what looked to be Whipped Cream. Then grabbed this large looking one, and chucked it, nearly missing Johnny, as it popped onto his arm, splattering ketchup.
"Damn! IT! I'm so going to fucking get you! And you little dog too!" Johnny screeched, as he ran after me with one balloon in each hand.

Once the condoms where all spent, we had to hose each other off, before Zacky would let us back into his house. "Now come on Jimmy, The water isn't THAT cold." Zacky grinned maliciously.
"Oh fuck no! I know you Baker...Sonofabitch!" He hollered as Zacky fireman sprayed him with the hose.
Every single one of us was already sprayed down, and the last one was Jimmy, who was putting up a bigger fight then a child would have to take a bath after playing in the mud. We all where wrapped up in towels, and laid out in the hot California sun to dry.
"You know Jesse, this was the best day ever! You are fucking Amazing!" Matt grinned.
"Yeah, I had a great time. I never would have thought I would meet awesome people like you!" I smiled.
"Aw....Shucks, she thinks we are awesome." Brian giggled.
"Yeah...I guess I better go though. I assume I would see you very soon?" I looked at the guys who where still pretty wet.
"Yes of course!" They all said in a unison.
"I guess I should take you home now." Jimmy said, as all the guys, one by one, gave me huge bear hugs.
"Bye all!"
♠ ♠ ♠
haha! That is freaking awesome right! Well if you want more you HAVE to comment. please!!! with Bat wings ontop!