Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Just whisper I could find you in a crowd

Image

Lennox hadn't called Kennedy in a week. I was more worried then I had ever been. I have been a total wreck since she left. Something horrible could have happened to her and there's nothing I could do.
I was lying on my bed just wondering where she could possibility be. When I heard someone enter my room.
"Hey John, get up we're going grocery shopping." Kennedy told me.
"I don't want to go."
"Come on John you need to get out of the house."
"I don't need to do anything."
"John you have to get your mind off of Lennox."
"How can I get my mind off of her when everything reminds me of her? I can't get over the fact that she's gone. She hasn't called you in a week. She's been gone for two months." .
"I know John I'm worried too. Now get up we're going shopping." It wasn't even worth arguing with him any more. I stood up and got dressed. I found Kennedy waiting in the living room for me.
"Ready?" I said walking outside to Kennedy's car.
"Let's go."
Image

We were almost done shopping when I could of swore I heard Lennox say "hey" behind me.
I turned around to see no one. I was losing it, I was hearing her when she wasn't even there.
"John what are you looking at?" Kennedy asked confused.
"I heard a noise I turned to see what it was." I was lying to Kennedy, I couldn't tell him I thought I heard Lennox.
I couldn't tell any of the guys. They would tell me I need help.
I don't need help, I need Lennox back.
"Hey John don't forget we have a show here in three days."
"Yeah I didn't."
"John trying not to be mopey during the show please. Because I hate to say it none of the fans are going to understand. They don't know about Lennox."
"Yeah I know."
Image

I couldn't take John this week. He was worse then usual because Lennox hadn't called me to let me know she's okay.
He did nothing but pretty much lay around in their room, and he only left for band related stuff. I was getting really worried about him, I didn't know what to do about him. Neither did the rest of the guys.
I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone and decide I am going to call her and hope she picks up. The phone rang five times I thought it would go to voicemail.
"Yeah Kennedy?" I was shocked to hear Lennox's voice.
"I just need to know you're safe."
"I'm safe."
"Are you coming home any time soon?" I asked knowing she probably won't give me answer.
"I don't know. Kennedy he hurt me." I could tell she was starting to cry.
"I know. Lennox you need to come back and hear his side of the story."
"Kennedy. I just. I just can't."
"Lenn we're having a show here. I'll put your name on the guest list if you want to come and talk to John."
"I can't."
"I won't tell anyone but Tim you're on the guest list. Just please think about coming."
"Kennedy I have to go."
"Ok bye Lennox. I love you please be safe, and please try to come."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter titles are all going to be The Maine lyrics again this one is "Listen To Your Heart"
Ok so I'm now going to be throwing in Kennedy's point of view randomly.
So I'm not going to posting everyday like I did the first part of the story. I need a lot more comments on the story. The more comment the more often i will update.
So please comment and subscribe.
My Kennedy Story
My Garrett Story